Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
:drunk::dance::drunk:

The little dancing guy does a good imitation of him...all he needs is a falling-off condictor's hat!

Queen Bee said:
Next Bill Gates :)drool: ) is going to take the stage to introduce Dido.
Have you memorized the show? :laugh:

Queen Bee said:

I'm so out of it tonight. I thought the last line said "Can I eat it now?" RE: the DVD. So I had this little moment where I was questioning why you'd want to eat a DVD. :huh:
:lol: My brain isn't functioning tonight either...as you saw on AIM..."What? Make out?" :reject: It's Live8 Mania!!!

Your man Bill Gates is on! :love:

I need to tell the author of the One Campaign blog that the spelling of her name is ridiculous. Meighan? What the hell is that?

Schmeg said:
Your man Bill Gates is on! :love:

Stop me from licking my monitor :combust:

Okay, so Bill Gates introduces Dido. She performs White Flag and Thank You (with guest Youssou N'Dour). I think there was a third song in there somewhere :hmm:

(Oh, but while Dido's on in London Audioslave is on stage in Berlin; Green Day followed them.)

Stereophonics hit the stage in London when Dido's set is finished. I'm 98% positive!

Queen Bee said:

Stop me from licking my monitor :combust:

Okay, so Bill Gates introduces Dido. She performs White Flag and Thank You (with guest Youssou N'Dour). I think there was a third song in there somewhere :hmm:

(Oh, but while Dido's on in London Audioslave is on stage in Berlin; Green Day followed them.)

Stereophonics hit the stage in London when Dido's set is finished. I'm 98% positive!
:lol: You are officially the Live8 Geek!

There's someone named Debra commenting in the One blog that sounds VERY FAMILIAR!!! IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!!! :happy::love::heart::bono::D:hug:

fah said:
Good evening randoomers :wave:

I may actually get a chance to watch some of what was taped yesterday.

Did any of you see Neil Young yesterday???
:wave: Hi fah!

I didn't see Neil Young yet...lots and lots of Elton John for some reason, but no Neil!

Hi Queen Bee and Schmeg :wave:

Neil Young was sooooo great :up: Made up for all the other acts I had to watch

First song was 'Four Strong Winds' :heart: He sang it with his wife, Peggy.
Second song was 'When God Made Me' :heart: A friend told me this was a new song and it was soooooo beautiful.
Third song was 'Rockin in the Free World' which is my favourite Neil song and it ended up being the grand finale song :up: :up:

Did you know Dido is named after an African queen?

fah said:
Hi Queen Bee and Schmeg :wave:

Neil Young was sooooo great :up: Made up for all the other acts I had to watch

First song was 'Four Strong Winds' :heart: He sang it with his wife, Peggy.
Second song was 'When God Made Me' :heart: A friend told me this was a new song and it was soooooo beautiful.
Third song was 'Rockin in the Free World' which is my favourite Neil song and it ended up being the grand finale song :up: :up:
I'll be looking forward to eventually seeing him! Rockin in the Free World is a good finale song for this! What city did he play?

before I sign off I gotta say:love:great:love: thread title.
Going to bed soon~got a parade to go to in the morning. Happy Fourth of July!:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom