Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Randoom - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-04-2005, 12:05 AM   #241
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 12:51 PM
Guess what I'm listening to right now, Tim-Tam
__________________

Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:10 AM   #242
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 07:51 AM
Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack...
__________________

timothius is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:13 AM   #243
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
trevster2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 4,330
Local Time: 05:21 PM
I found out how to bypass watching Live 8 on the feeds.

Just go to AOL music page. Type in the artist, and click on videos. And voila pick the Live 8 song you like. Internet explorer only.

Now I have to figure out how to capture the videos.
trevster2k is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:14 AM   #244
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by trevster2k
I found out how to bypass watching Live 8 on the feeds.

Just go to AOL music page. Type in the artist, and click on videos. And voila pick the Live 8 song you like. Internet explorer only.

Now I have to figure out how to capture the videos.
Sweet!
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:15 AM   #245
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius
Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack...
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:15 AM   #246
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius
Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack...
It wasn't Saturday Night Fever??
timothius is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:17 AM   #247
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 12:51 PM
I know I've heard "Everything" by Pacifier/Shihad before in a movie or something. But where...
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:18 AM   #248
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
I know I've heard "Everything" by Pacifier/Shihad before in a movie or something. But where...
Swimfan...

I would be appauled but I've seen it too.
timothius is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:20 AM   #249
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 12:51 PM
Right!

I own the DVD
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:23 AM   #250
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 07:51 AM
Run is better than Everything anyway... and Home Again may be better than both of them.

I remember watching Swimfan on a red eye flight from Singapore to Johannesburg at what felt like 5 am in the morning... it made a bit of sense back then. Not so much now.
timothius is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:27 AM   #251
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,616
Local Time: 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
That gallery doesn't help me much. I don't know their names

How did you not notice it before? My sister pointed it out to me a few weeks ago and I've never told her about the JTHAHS.
well, let's see...
- nick is the short one with blonde hair
- andy is the one who always wears sunglasses
- simon's the lead singer (i figure you know which one he is)
- john is the tall one with the spiky hair and square jaw
- roger is the happy youthful looking guy

if that doesn't help i can i.d. a pic for you.

i don't know. but thanks for pointing out the enigma of the jthahs to me.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:28 AM   #252
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius
Run is better than Everything anyway... and Home Again may be better than both of them.

I remember watching Swimfan on a red eye flight from Singapore to Johannesburg at what felt like 5 am in the morning... it made a bit of sense back then. Not so much now.
I'm listening to that track right now It sounds like there's a slight skip on it though
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:29 AM   #253
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

well, let's see...
- nick is the short one with blonde hair
- andy is the one who always wears sunglasses
- simon's the lead singer (i figure you know which one he is)
- john is the tall one with the spiky hair and square jaw
- roger is the happy youthful looking guy

if that doesn't help i can i.d. a pic for you.

i don't know. but thanks for pointing out the enigma of the jthahs to me.
In that case Nick and John are the only members I find attractive. The others are kinda

You're welcome
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:29 AM   #254
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In the late 70s, early 80's...
Posts: 8,465
Local Time: 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee


I'm listening to that track right now It sounds like there's a slight skip on it though
Run or Home Again?
timothius is offline  
Old 07-04-2005, 12:30 AM   #255
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by timothius


Run or Home Again?
Run. I just noticed Home Again has one at the beginning. I think I've damaged this CD.
__________________

Queen Bee is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com