Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I :heart: how Richard Ashcroft rips off Neil Finn's chord progressions :droll: Plagarism is the greatest form of flattery as they say. :hyper:

I'm a bit dissapointed with Johnny's Guitar work though :sad:.

:huh: My local news played Lady with the Spinning Head over the weather report!

I don't wanna go to work today. :angry:

Hi everyone!!! :wave: Happy 4th to all us Yanks. And I hope everyone here is having a nice day, wherever you are.

Today is a real lazy day for me, just sitting at the computer and putting some things on eBay.

Kelly just posted a picture of Bono and the lead singer of Keane. I want Keane to open for U2 during the third leg sooooooo bad!!!

I just got Coldplay tickets. Now I am pondering on getting a ticket for Bruce on the 31st and going by myself since the only person I know here that would go cant. I really shouldnt spend the money on it though. I really shouldnt have spent the money for Coldplay.

I agreed to go out CF's way to go to some fireworks on that side of town because I like the drive out there...love to roll down the windows and play JT. She has informed me that there is a detour and I'm a little nervous about finding my way home. :shifty: I could end up being lost amongst the corn fields.

Hi everyone:wave:

I just finished eating the biggest meal you can think of, we had a bbq for july 4 and I just kept eating:wink: and to top it off a huckleberry cordial:drool: :drool: :drool:

now I feel so full I can't do anything for a while, so lots of blue crack for me:evil:

is this thread the one you can randomly post anything you want? It's always confused me. Which doesn't take much :giggle:

(back to 'Unchained Melody' :wink: )

So...I finally got into aolmusic.com last night :|

We (by this I mean Mr fah) had to turn off everything we had running in IE so that I could get it to run. And then I could only see the London performances (Travis, UB40 and Annie Lennox). And then it bumped me out and I couldn't get back so I just gave up and went to bed.

~~bitter but slowly adjusting~~

And how is everyone else today :)

Hi Khan and QB...welcome to Lila :wave:

Happy Fourth of July :fireworksparadesbeerssmilie:

i didn't know roxy music were there, i need to pay more attention. :|

i'm sorry queen bee, if you need to talk i'll be on aim in a bit or you can always pm/e-mail me. :hug:

i got to see fireworks last night and tonight, tonight was a surprise. they weren't listed in the paper. the packing at my apartment didn't take too long to do. we did end up getting to make it to the movies but us grilling didn't happen because my dad wasn't up for it. (he's an epileptic and if he overexerts himself he can risk getting a seizure so he was pretty exhausted and has slept pretty much all day and all evening.) plus, a huge storm has hit the area anyway so it was no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom