Sexy ugly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i agree with elevation2u i'd do conan

will ferrell
vince vaughn
john travolta
jay from jay and silent bob (jason mewes)
oh well silent bob too :lol:
matt lucas
(i wont put david walliams on here cause even though ppl think hes ugly i think he's SHIT HAWT)
the dude from the darkness
oh i know John Mayer (all my friends pretend to vomit when they see him)
hrm *thinks*

"sexy ugly"???? Don't you guys realize that "sexy" has nothing to do with "attractive"??? :shame: :)

Sexy is an untangible.... a "certain something" that you can't quite place, but excites you anyway. I not at all surprised that a lot of the people named in this thread aren't tradtionally "good looking". Matter of fact, if you're going on "sexy" alone, I'd expect most of those names to elicit an "Oooh! You think he/she's good-looking?!" response from your friends. :yes:

Which is not to say that "sexy" and "good-looking" can't exist in the same subject... they just don't HAVE to. :D

Case in point: Patrick Dempsey - cute & sexy to me :drool:
Pierce Brosnan - gorgeous & sexy :drool: :combust:
Sean Connery - DAMN sexy!! :drool: :drool: But - no longer attractive to me on a physical level because of his age. No matter, I could watch him & listen to him for hours.

And to be fair, there are those who are attractive but emit absolutely nothing sexy at all for me. Brad Pitt & Leo DiCaprio are the two that come to mind right now.

I feel that way about Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom!!!:ohmy: They are hot to everyone eles, but I would rather get it on with Adam anyday before those guys!!!:eyebrow:

They seem to be to much fuse over there looks and not about talent....not to say that they are not....but I find guys like Liam and Adam...so fine because I love there accent and there attitude....I love what Adam said in the R&H dvd about "mixing music and politics" he sounded so sexy!!!:drool:

blueeyedgirl said:

The actor from "Amelie" and Lancome ad? (not that I've studied this at any length :shifty: ). He's gorgeous!!! :drool:

:yes:

He was also in Un héros très discret and directed La Haine (and Gothika, but let's forget about that one....). One of my postgrad professors went to his father's (Peter Kassovitz...probably most famous for directing Jacob the Liar) house a few years ago. I would have refused to leave until he invited his son over. :notobsessed:

I'm a sucker for Jeff Goldblum :drool:
:hmm: That sounded kinda pervy.
jeff_goldblum.jpg

goldblum2.jpg

vani1.jpg

I had a huge crush on him in Jurassic Park and in that Race For the Double Helix movie where he played Jim Watson and was constantly chewing gum.
102-nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom