Sexy ugly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Steven Tyler
Mick Jagger
this guy I saw in Target the other day with long blond hair :reject: :lol: he had to be at least 40 but he pulled the look off...dressed great and his hair wasn't messy and long, just long and clean looking. My aunt thought I was insane.
Liam Neeson (I saw him in Schindler's List when I started thinking that he was sexy ugly...weird)
Gary Lightbody
Howard Stern
Chris Martin

I'll think of more..I see men all the time and think 'I shouldn't think he's kinda hot!'

Simon Cowell
Keith Richards
Michael Lockwood (Lisa Marie Presley's boyfriend)
Duff McKagan (not sure how to spell his last name..the guy from Guns n Roses and Velvet Revolver..the blond guy)

MissMaCo said:
Clive Owen :|

Really? :scratch: I find him very attractive. I don't think Liam Neeson should be in this catergory either.

My sexy/ugly picks:

Gary Oldman
Adrien Brody
Vincent Cassel :| :shh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Howsa 'bout Courtney Love?

Something about her turns my stomach and heats up my loins...:ohmy: Sometimes at the same time!! :huh:

i can't say i agree. . . she makes me wanna puke :yuck:

i don't think any women can qualify as sexy-ugly. . . because for guys non-uglyness is sexyness

ylimeU2 said:

:ohmy: :eyebrow: :madspit: :mad:
OmG! HoW CAn u SAY daT!!

But really, there's this hobo who begs for change in Sydney's cinema strip on George Street....He's really ugly, and smelly, but he has this rock star kinda look to him.
:scratch:

Back
Top Bottom