Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:

September 4, 1984 in Auckland, NZ. It was the first time it was played in public. :)

I think it's something else. It's an untitled instrumental from the Unforgettable Fire sessions.

phillyfan26 said:

I think it's something else. It's an untitled instrumental from the Unforgettable Fire sessions.

I've no idea quite what you guys are talking about, but there is a pretty neat and fairly dark untitled instrumental from the UF sessions floating around that I call Flicker And Fade that I've been meaning to send you to, Pee Fan.

And the first time UF was played live was was 2 September 1984, in Auckland. The 4 September 1984 gig was in Sydney. All we know about the 4 September 1984 set is that they did Gloria twice, plus Surrender and 40.

Axver said:

I've no idea quite what you guys are talking about, but there is a pretty neat and fairly dark untitled instrumental from the UF sessions floating around that I call Flicker And Fade that I've been meaning to send you to, Pee Fan.

And the first time UF was played live was was 2 September 1984, in Auckland. The 4 September 1984 gig was in Sydney.

I'm pretty sure that's what this is. It's 5:42 long.

Bono's vocals on this version sound more War Tour than they do UF Tour, I guess that's because it's early in the tour, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom