Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am trying to get my friend who nobody really likes (he really really did himself in last fall with us) who wants to go out to dinner to offer to pay for some of mine. i'm such a bitch, but none of us like him enough anymore to go eat with him anyway.

Varitek said:
i am trying to get my friend who nobody really likes (he really really did himself in last fall with us) who wants to go out to dinner to offer to pay for some of mine. i'm such a bitch, but none of us like him enough anymore to go eat with him anyway.

Hahaha. So you're like the hooker. He's paying for your company.

the tourist said:

Hahaha. So you're like the hooker. He's paying for your company.

i don't think he is though :sad:

if he'd just offer to buy me a few drinks, which would make him bearable, i'd say yes.

the tourist said:

My girlfriend has one of those. It helps that she's a ballet dancer.

god i would love that. i love food so much, and i have to watch my portion size, meaning less deliciousness. :sad:

Varitek said:

i don't think he is though :sad:

if he'd just offer to buy me a few drinks, which would make him bearable, i'd say yes.

But would he?

Oh, yeah, and on the hyper-metabolism thing, I was just thinking last night that I'd get that if I met a genie. That'd be one of my three wishes. When I'm on autopilot at work, I think about such things.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm frightfully skinny despite eating a decent amount.

i hate men like this. :sad:

i have used an awful lot of the :sad: icon in discussing food. but really food makes me very happy. however while I feel the :sad: icon is serious, the :happy: icon is a bit of a joke.

Varitek said:

god i would love that. i love food so much, and i have to watch my portion size, meaning less deliciousness. :sad:
Me too. But at the moment, I'm training my mind to hate certain foods.

phillyfan26 said:
I have a friend that everybody hates, too! :hi5:

did yours try to sexually assault a friend everyone loves to death? and then gets sketchy with him whenever he's drunk? and is generally a fake person who goes through the motions of friendship? and whines and begs for attention in obnoxious ways, like saying teasing things that he wants you to ask follow up questions to?

phillyfan26 said:

I wish I could put on weight through lifting, but it's much harder for me than the average person.

I'd love to just be skinny. Super skinny. Makes it easier to be a rock kid.

Varitek said:

did yours try to sexually assault a friend everyone loves to death? and then gets sketchy with him whenever he's drunk? and is generally a fake person who goes through the motions of friendship? and whines and begs for attention in obnoxious ways, like saying teasing things that he wants you to ask follow up questions to?

Oh, I fucking hate those people.

Varitek said:
did yours try to sexually assault a friend everyone loves to death?

and then gets sketchy with him whenever he's drunk?

and is generally a fake person who goes through the motions of friendship?

and whines and begs for attention in obnoxious ways, like saying teasing things that he wants you to ask follow up questions to?

No.

Kind of.

To a T.

Yes.

phillyfan26 said:

I wish I could put on weight through lifting, but it's much harder for me than the average person.

protein powder. i am telling you. that's how all the guys at college do it. protein powder and lifting.

the tourist said:

I'd love to just be skinny. Super skinny. Makes it easier to be a rock kid.

I'm like a shorter, short-haired David Bowie. Have you seen him in the 70s? That frightfully skinny look he had on Ziggy Stardust? That's my physique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom