Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tokyo, China. Thanks to ZooMacPhisto800 for that.

Oh wait, no, let's not, since he's, you know, a douche bag.

For Dalton:

youjustmadethelistbuddy.jpg

phillyfan26 said:
Tokyo, China. Thanks to ZooMacPhisto800 for that.

Oh wait, no, let's not, since he's, you know, a douche bag.

but who's bigger, him or the guy who did the u23d thread and that rant in wtahnn?

Dalton said:
BTW V, Lost was meh this week.

I KNOW. I ranted earlier in this thread, or maybe the last, that it's gone downhill this season. and it may be jumping the shark. i hate the character studies, i prefer leaping around. and i hate juliet. and i don't like the ghostbusters thing. this week was boring, and the jin in the past sun in the future gimick reminded me of the aaron pregancy gimick a little too much.

Varitek said:

I KNOW. I ranted earlier in this thread, or maybe the last, that it's gone downhill this season. and it may be jumping the shark. i hate the character studies, i prefer leaping around. and i hate juliet. and i don't like the ghostbusters thing. this week was boring, and the jin in the past sun in the future gimick reminded me of the aaron pregancy gimick a little too much.

Let's be honest here, Lost jumped the shark after season one. :shrug:

Varitek said:

Really? I think this has been the best season so far. I thought the last half of 2 and all of 3 were just ok. I've loved this season so far.

Screwtape2 said:

Let's be honest here, Lost jumped the shark after season one. :shrug:

i was willing to go with it for a long time, and give it lots of rope, but it's reached the end of the rope. and i just think the episode construction is weaker and they aren't advancing anything with some of the stuff that's been on lately.

phillyfan26 said:

:angry: That's just unfair now.

you could spy on me. i've posted on her wall. i'm there under friends from my school. etc.

anyway the pic was too small to see anything besides the guitar.

Varitek said:

i was willing to go with it for a long time, and give it lots of rope, but it's reached the end of the rope. and i just think the episode construction is weaker and they aren't advancing anything with some of the stuff that's been on lately.

I think it jumped the shark when it left mystery behind for lots of TV violence.

Varitek said:

you could spy on me. i've posted on her wall. i'm there under friends from my school. etc.

anyway the pic was too small to see anything besides the guitar.

I get a picture of a question mark, so there's that.

Screwtape2 said:
Phillyfan I sent you a very rare live version of Unforgettable Fire. You should love it. Anyone else want it?

Excellent. When from?

I'll check it out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom