Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-15-2008, 04:19 AM   #451
Refugee

Local Time: 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver

That would suit me quite well really!

So what time?

How about 1 pm??? Is that o.k?? I promise I won't be late this time

Between 12.30 pm and 1 pm if you guys want to meet a little earlier .. just let me know!

I'm just gonna switch off for a bit .. and I've got some Church CDs to complete also

Old 03-15-2008, 04:20 AM   #452
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by gluey

What did they do? Win or lose?

Came from 20-0 down to win 28-20.

And i tipped them. I'm 2/3 on the season so far.

Old 03-15-2008, 04:21 AM   #453
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2

Came from 20-0 down to win 28-20.

And i tipped them. I'm 2/3 on the season so far.
Old 03-15-2008, 04:21 AM   #454
Vocal parasite

How about another joke, gluey?

A South African, an Englishman, an Australian, and a Kiwi are all flying over the Tasman Sea in a light plane. Suddenly, the plane begins rapidly losing altitude. The pilot comes into the passenger cabin and says "guys, I don't know how to tell you this, but the only way I can save the plane is if one of you jumps out."

They all look at each other. The South African summons up some courage, gets to his feet, declares "I'm doing this for my country!", and jumps out.

The plane initially stops dropping, but then plummets even faster. The pilot returns to the passengers. "I don't know how to tell you guys this," he says, "but another one of you will have to jump."

The Englishman, inspired by the South African's patriotism, says "I'm doing this for my country!", and jumps out.

Again, the plane initially stops descending, but then plummets once more. The pilot returns to the passengers. "Guys, I can definitely save the plane, but only if one more of you jumps out."

The Aussie and the Kiwi look at each other. Suddenly, the Kiwi exclaims "I'm doing this for my country!", and pushes the Australian out.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-15-2008, 04:22 AM   #455
Refugee

and Gluey, some more for you

A work mate gave me a big hug today at work because had a bit of a rough week too, and made me feel so much better

Hang in there!
Old 03-15-2008, 04:22 AM   #456
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
The 55 is the one that goes past your work! What's the bridge that leads from Market Street to Crown? The 55 runs over that.
I think that's Queensbridge street... can you see that big pile-of-rocks-with-a-Thing-sticking-out-of-it sculpture doodad in that open plaza near there? That's pretty close to Southbank too
Old 03-15-2008, 04:24 AM   #457
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by Alisaura

I think that's Queensbridge street... can you see that big pile-of-rocks-with-a-Thing-sticking-out-of-it sculpture doodad in that open plaza near there? That's pretty close to Southbank too
... I'm not 100% sure what you mean. I do know the things near Crown that sometimes shoot fire at night!

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-15-2008, 04:24 AM   #458
Blue Crack Addict

Toasted English Muffins FTW
Old 03-15-2008, 04:24 AM   #459
Refugee

Quote:

I can you see that big pile-of-rocks-with-a-Thing-sticking-out-of-it sculpture doodad in that open plaza near there?

perhaps we could just meet there??

I might be back later
Old 03-15-2008, 04:25 AM   #460
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
How about another joke, gluey?

A South African, an Englishman, an Australian, and a Kiwi are all flying over the Tasman Sea in a light plane. Suddenly, the plane begins rapidly losing altitude. The pilot comes into the passenger cabin and says "guys, I don't know how to tell you this, but the only way I can save the plane is if one of you jumps out."

They all look at each other. The South African summons up some courage, gets to his feet, declares "I'm doing this for my country!", and jumps out.

The plane initially stops dropping, but then plummets even faster. The pilot returns to the passengers. "I don't know how to tell you guys this," he says, "but another one of you will have to jump."

The Englishman, inspired by the South African's patriotism, says "I'm doing this for my country!", and jumps out.

Again, the plane initially stops descending, but then plummets once more. The pilot returns to the passengers. "Guys, I can definitely save the plane, but only if one more of you jumps out."

The Aussie and the Kiwi look at each other. Suddenly, the Kiwi exclaims "I'm doing this for my country!", and pushes the Australian out.

Old 03-15-2008, 04:25 AM   #461
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

I was half expecting the pilot to be an Aussie and was just making the plane dive so the Kiwi would jump...
Old 03-15-2008, 04:27 AM   #462
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
... I'm not 100% sure what you mean. I do know the things near Crown that sometimes shoot fire at night!
Well, we can meet at a fire-shooting thing near that bridge, (and all those flags) if you like, and I'll point out the Doodad on the way past.
Old 03-15-2008, 04:27 AM   #463
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by TranceEnding
How about 1 pm??? Is that o.k?? I promise I won't be late this time

Between 12.30 pm and 1 pm if you guys want to meet a little earlier .. just let me know!

I'm just gonna switch off for a bit .. and I've got some Church CDs to complete also
1pm would be fine by me!

And that reminds me, I need to burn those discs for you tonight!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-15-2008, 04:29 AM   #464
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by TranceEnding
and Gluey, some more for you

A work mate gave me a big hug today at work because had a bit of a rough week too, and made me feel so much better

Hang in there!
Thanks for the hugs....storm clouds are starting to ease
Old 03-15-2008, 04:29 AM   #465
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Well, we can meet at a fire-shooting thing near that bridge, (and all those flags) if you like, and I'll point out the Doodad on the way past.
I think I have some idea of what you mean, but I'm really not sure, so one of the fire shooting things would be good.

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread