Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: sorry, i know that doesn't make it sound better at all. but like you said, it depends on the partner. it wasn't something i wanted to do in the first place, but i tried it because he wanted to, and i figured i should at least try anything once as long as it didn't make me feel uncomfortable doing it. otherwise, i might at least try it and then i can actually say i don't like it.

try it once is a good attitude.

cause obviously it should be one n, anal, long a. but cunn has 2 so it threw me off.

i could never be bothered to spell things properly.

Varitek said:
actually my bad it's called anilingus.
:tsk:

:lol: i googled fellatio (on my phone since i'm at work) for the hell of it, and the second page listed was tips on how to give good head. how exactly can you give someone tips on that? i suppose you could, but to me either you're good at it or not :shrug:

Screwtape2 said:
That is disgusting. Please tell me you never did that everybody. :wink:
lol, just because i know about it doesn't mean i have. personally, it doesn't appeal to me at all and i'd be totally grossed out if someone wanted to do it to me/asked me to do it to them. but if someone else gets off on it, that's great. there's very little i think is offensive and perverted, basically the illegal stuff (when i say illegal i'm talking kiddie fucking and animal fucking).

KhanadaRhodes said:

:tsk:

:lol: i googled fellatio (on my phone since i'm at work) for the hell of it, and the second page listed was tips on how to give good head. how exactly can you give someone tips on that? i suppose you could, but to me either you're good at it or not :shrug:

i think you could give tips. stuff like it's ok to use your hands, but slobber on them, or advice on various motions.

but my biggest asset is that i can usually tell when a guy is close, bring him down for a while, get him close again, etc. i love to tease.

Varitek said:
i think you could give tips. stuff like it's ok to use your hands, but slobber on them, or advice on various motions.

but my biggest asset is that i can usually tell when a guy is close, bring him down for a while, get him close again, etc. i love to tease.
yeah, i'm more of a shower than a describer myself, but if someone pressed me, i'm sure i could say what i did. i've been told i'm really good at it but you can't put too much stock in what a guy says right after that anyway.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, i'm more of a shower than a describer myself, but if someone pressed me, i'm sure i could say what i did. i've been told i'm really good at it but you can't put too much stock in what a guy says right after that anyway.

haha. i've been told too, but i think when you can corroborate multiple guys, you're in good shape.

Dalton said:
Actually the only reason I joined the mile club was because I couldn't fall asleep on a flight from NYC to Amsterdam. I woke my wife up and we took care of that.

man i wanna join the mile high club so badly. did you do it in the seats, or take it to the bathroom? if you did it in the seats, how'd you pull it off?

/screwtape

We tried the bathroom, but we ended up in the seats. Unless your a midget, magician, or a gymnast, I'm not really sure how you pull it off in the bathroom.

We actually both and an entire 3 seat row to ourselves on that flight, so she came back to my row and we 'spooned'. Then next thing I knew I was in Holland.

Dalton said:
Actually the only reason I joined the mile club was because I couldn't fall asleep on a flight from NYC to Amsterdam. I woke my wife up and we took care of that.

Presuming you did it in the bathroom, did you make it back to the seat or did you sleep in the bathroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom