Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i should go to the gym soon. but, i'm kinda lazy. i wanna watch a movie instead. and go to the gym tomorrow!

(i haven't been since tuesday. i phail.)

Dalton said:

Wow. I'm trying to decide: should I be impressed?

the wormy one and that yellow critter with the flowers. i pondered buying one of them, and which one i'd buy, but i bought my butterfly instead.

45'd a lot.

Dalton said:

Wow.

1. Anal sex is the new virginity. Almost all girls will jump in the sack with you. Hardly any will do that.

2. Don't.

1. so it is desireable because it is elusive? what about all the homophobia - is it maybe a little homoerotic, but done with a girl so it's ok? or is it just rare and everyone's having sex so anal is now important?

2. explain.

1. Yes. I think that elusiveness is the reason behind it. I believe it is all about the conquest. So, if you have a guy who is hung up on anal sex, you should wonder what's going on in his head.

1b. I also believe that the growing interest in 'kinky' sex is a direct result in peoples inability to be really intimate with one another.

2. I don't know any woman who has tried it and enjoyed it. Not one.

Dalton said:
1. Yes. I think that elusiveness is the reason behind it. I believe it is all about the conquest. So, if you have a guy who is hung up on anal sex, you should wonder what's going on in his head.

1b. I also believe that the growing interest in 'kinky' sex is a direct result in peoples inability to be really intimate with one another.

2. I don't know any woman who has tried it and enjoyed it. Not one.

1. interesting.

1b. elaborate.

2. i do. i think a lot of it has to do with the attitude of the guy - there are ones who maybe see it as conquest and ones who see it as another way to pleasure a woman. it's got to be the woman in control, and the guy willing to directly follow orders like "stop for a minute" "pull out a little" "slower" etc. so that it is comfortable. following orders does not fit well with your point about conquest.

annnnd am i going to the gym or not? hmm.

i really should.

lemme pick a u2 boot.

maybe i'll just do the stair master for 20 minutes instead of a full workout. compromise.

Let me preface this by saying that I think any kind of sex between willing partners is fine.

But, I get really worried when I talk to a man or a woman who no longer enjoys the act of sex but has to wrap it into a more elaborate 'kinky' story. Usually it comes as a result of someone trying to replace intimacy with the act of sex. When the basic act of sex doesn't fill it they move on to more quantity or more elaborate methods of sex that usually become more and more self-centered.

Again, I'm not against any kind of sex between two consensual partners, but if you are trying to meet a deeper emotional need through random acts of sex, you are destined for failure.

So, most of my family is in southern Delaware County somewhere for a basketball tournament, thus meaning my 15-year-old brother and I are here by ourselves. About an hour ago, he leaves to go golfing with his buddies. Only he doesn't know how long he'll be. He's diabetic. He needs to eat dinner at a reasonable hour. And he never calls when I ask him to call, so now I have to figure out what to get him for dinner that will go alright with his diabetes AND have to time it so I order it for when he gets home. Only I don't know when he'll be home.

I hate people.

Dalton said:
Let me preface this by saying that I think any kind of sex between willing partners is fine.

But, I get really worried when I talk to a man or a woman who no longer enjoys the act of sex but has to wrap it into a more elaborate 'kinky' story. Usually it comes as a result of someone trying to replace intimacy with the act of sex. When the basic act of sex doesn't fill it they move on to more quantity or more elaborate methods of sex that usually become more and more self-centered.

Again, I'm not against any kind of sex between two consensual partners, but if you are trying to meet a deeper emotional need through random acts of sex, you are destined for failure.

interesting.

i look at the sex i am having now as just sex to fulfill sexual desire. for a long time after my breakup 11 months ago i didn't want intimacy at all. then i wanted surrogate intimacy - maybe to spend the night with someone but not to actually have emotional involvement. now i kinda want intimacy, but i can separate that from wanting sex.

phillyfan26 said:
So, most of my family is in southern Delaware County somewhere for a basketball tournament, thus meaning my 15-year-old brother and I are here by ourselves. About an hour ago, he leaves to go golfing with his buddies. Only he doesn't know how long he'll be. He's diabetic. He needs to eat dinner at a reasonable hour. And he never calls when I ask him to call, so now I have to figure out what to get him for dinner that will go alright with his diabetes AND have to time it so I order it for when he gets home. Only I don't know when he'll be home.

I hate people.

Good news? I like my family (including my brother) WAY more now that we're adults.

Varitek said:

interesting.

i look at the sex i am having now as just sex to fulfill sexual desire. for a long time after my breakup 11 months ago i didn't want intimacy at all. then i wanted surrogate intimacy - maybe to spend the night with someone but not to actually have emotional involvement. now i kinda want intimacy, but i can separate that from wanting sex.

Yeah. I'm trying to seperate my idea from the prudish idea of sex that says that sex is only for intimacy purposes. Sex with my wife isn't even always for the purpose of intimacy.

And I love creativity in sex. I think its healthy and essential. I do get worried when I talk to a guy that is having sex once every 3-4 weeks that is obsessed with anal sex. There's more under the surface in that story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom