Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
ah :eek: i get it. doesn't really convey in : o that it is a blushing smiley.

:evil: i don't mind, it's demonic and i wouldn't use it but i think it has its purpose, however i bet there are better ones out there in the interwebs for evil.

:angry: sucks and :mad: does a much better job.

i can't quote you cause i go over the image count.
yeah, i agree.

yeah, for that i usually use :macdevil: there's also :mac: but i think that one's kind of lame looking. it just looks like some moron with devil horns and not at all evil.

and i love you for hating :angry: too :heart:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:down: :mad: is waaaaaaaaaay better. :angry: is ugly and isn't even symmetrical!

oh, i also hate :rockon:

I'm cool with the asymmetrical nature of :angry: . He's got his head turning away from you, because your post was inflammatory or stupid. Either way, he thinks you're a bitch.

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh, i also hate :rockon:

me too! i don't mind the gmail version of it but in general i hate that phrase and i loathe the :rockon: smiley. why can't you just use :dance: or :dancing: ? though :dancing: looks dumb as all hell and :dance: is vastly superior. you could also use :hyper: or the great new :yippie: which looks a little funny but i still like it.

Varitek said:
me too! i don't mind the gmail version of it but in general i hate that phrase and i loathe the :rockon: smiley. why can't you just use :dance: or :dancing: ? though :dancing: looks dumb as all hell and :dance: is vastly superior. you could also use :hyper: or the great new :yippie: which looks a little funny but i still like it.
:combust: i love you!!

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, i agree.

yeah, for that i usually use :macdevil: there's also :mac: but i think that one's kind of lame looking. it just looks like some moron with devil horns and not at all evil.

and i love you for hating :angry: too :heart:

:macdevil: rocks. why are there ugly dumb redundant ones like :mac: and :dancing: when we could add awesome ones like :depressed: or :edgeonfire: ?

also i love :yuck: and :sick: just looks really really dumb.

dalt how does your penis rate? and link please?

did i ever mention that i'm worth like $1331 or something on your call girl site? which is now stunningly relevant - i'd be like 4 or 5 diamonds!

Varitek said:
dalt how does your penis rate? and link please?

did i ever mention that i'm worth like $1331 or something on your call girl site? which is now stunningly relevant - i'd be like 4 or 5 diamonds!

http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/penis/

Its pretty elaborate, so I have not taken the test. But I do alright.

I never got that test to work. It would always time out.

KhanadaRhodes said:

exactly! :sick: is nasty. :yuck: is fine, or you can use :barf: or even :drunk: depending on what aspect of :sick: you were trying to convey.

get rid of some redundant ones and then we can add more awesome ones :up:

i'm not a fan of :drunk: and i think there's gotta be a way better smiley out there to convey drunkness. also there should be a passed out one.

you should start a mod thread or whatever it is you do about this. redundant ugly smilies out, awesome new smilies in!

Dalton said:

http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/penis/

Its pretty elaborate, so I have not taken the test. But I do alright.

I never got that test to work. It would always time out.

firefox + the back button eventually got it for me.

curiously, it gave more credit to virgins than to experience. i know men have a virgin fetish, but why more credit to 1-5 partners than 15-20 partners? at that point, isn't experience good?

Varitek said:
i'm not a fan of :drunk: and i think there's gotta be a way better smiley out there to convey drunkness. also there should be a passed out one.

you should start a mod thread or whatever it is you do about this. redundant ugly smilies out, awesome new smilies in!
:hmm: i might have to do that.

I've brought my guitar amp into my room for the first time, so I'm rocking out while reading you two discuss sex toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom