Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
ok must. not. eat. another. thin. mint.

oh fuck these things are heaven. saturday afternoon heaven.

ugh it's gonna be rainy and cold tonight.
:lol: i don't really like girl scout cookies, i'm some kind of heathen. i even used to be a girl scout. i like those new lemon ones, though.

and ugh, i hate cold, rainy weather. it was pouring this morning, just in time for me to go to work. it's stopped now that i'm here :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, i hear you. politics is something i kind of prefer talking about in person, although i'm not really sure why.

i think for me it's something that i have to talk about, but only so much. i've got my range to fall within and at school i'm already at the upper end of the range, to the point where sometimes i wanna walk away or change the subject when politics/policy comes up, so fym would just be overload. away from school, it doesn't even provide me with the minimum i need.

Varitek said:
hey that's not anything to hide in a box over. i only read it occasionally now, partly because it's gotten ridiculous and partly because i have people at school to have those conversations with - i got really into fym when i was abroad and last summer, so, when i'm away from school.

There are a number of posters in there who should be banned that aren't. That's how outrageous it can get in there, though.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i don't really like girl scout cookies, i'm some kind of heathen. i even used to be a girl scout. i like those new lemon ones, though.

and ugh, i hate cold, rainy weather. it was pouring this morning, just in time for me to go to work. it's stopped now that i'm here :happy:

thin mints and caramel delites :drool:

haven't tried the lemon ones, i stick with my old favorites.

you know what's good? lemon squares. is there a lemon smiley? :lemon:

that's probably the rain that's coming for me tonight. aw, we're connected by shitty weather.

There's not a single Girl Scout cookie I like. I've never liked them. I don't understand why people dig them.

Varitek said:
i think for me it's something that i have to talk about, but only so much. i've got my range to fall within and at school i'm already at the upper end of the range, to the point where sometimes i wanna walk away or change the subject when politics/policy comes up, so fym would just be overload. away from school, it doesn't even provide me with the minimum i need.
:yes: with most subjects i don't like talking about them to death, and with politics i definitely have a threshold. i have a friend and we disagree on just about everything in terms of politics, so it can be fun to debate with them, but after a while i've got to call a truce because i get nowhere.

you people are anti-american. the terrorists have won.

wtf is up with the latest u23d thread?

yet another post that could have been 2 if i were premium. i'm gonna start keeping a "premium post count" on the side

actualy, i'd never do that, i'm way too lazy.

almost to 5900! 6000 here i come!

i was under 2000 like a month ago. i guess a little more than a month. how long has it been since we started this? we should have an anniversary party.

Varitek said:
thin mints and caramel delites :drool:

haven't tried the lemon ones, i stick with my old favorites.

you know what's good? lemon squares. is there a lemon smiley? :lemon:

that's probably the rain that's coming for me tonight. aw, we're connected by shitty weather.
:yuck: i'm like the one person on earth who hates minty things - like when i go to olive garden, i'm like "okay, who wants my andes mint?" and i haaaaaaaaate the taste of coconut. if it weren't for the coconut, i'd love those cookies though.

there is a lemon smilie, but they don't have it like coded for use, like :lemon: or whatever, it's only up in the message icon thing when you use the reply button:
icon34.gif

Varitek said:
wtf is up with the latest u23d thread?
the one where the dude's disappointed or whatever? the only thing i remember about the title is he misspelled the word disappointed. if so, i don't know what he was expecting when he saw that movie. the band are robots now and are incapable of putting on a different show in each city. that's not to say if you see them once on a tour you've seen every show, i'd give my left nut (if i were male and had balls) to have the ability to see them more than once on a tour. that'd be awesome. not just awsome, it'd be jawsome.

my mom called and is yacking away so i put her on speaker. blah blah sister college tours rain

i guess we haven't talked on the phone much lately but i'm sure there's interesting family gossip instead of this.

Varitek said:
my mom called and is yacking away so i put her on speaker. blah blah sister college tours rain

i guess we haven't talked on the phone much lately but i'm sure there's interesting family gossip instead of this.
i'll make up some for you

your single spinster aunt? she was caught making out with her next door neighbour, who's not quite completely divorced from his wife yet :shocked:

Dalton said:
dammit woman.

did you text the toy boy? inquiring minds want to know.

yeah, last night just after 10, sent the campus is gonna be quiet, :( got any plans.

no word.

i think i'll consider it rude if he doesn't reply by 5 or 6. even if he doesn't wanna see me he could say, "sorry, i'm busy, catch you another time." that would be polite, and i consider him to be a polite gentleman.

i shouldn't have texted, i should have been patient, but i wanna get laid! and there's nothing on campus.

Uncle Leroy punched Grampa Benson in the shoulder. Grampa Benson poured a glass of wine over his head. Cousin Eddie knocked them both on their asses and stomped Uncle Joey's broken foot for no reason.

And Aunt Susie went to Africa in search of treasure, because her neighbor Frank Chitwood gave her a treasure map so he could get some peace and quiet for a few weeks from her constant clarinet practices.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'll make up some for you

your single spinster aunt? she was caught making out with her next door neighbour, who's not quite completely divorced from his wife yet :shocked:

haha. none of my aunts are single. and in my family that would be very very tame gossip.

phillyfan26 said:
Uncle Leroy punched Grampa Benson in the shoulder. Grampa Benson poured a glass of wine over his head. Cousin Eddie knocked them both on their asses and stomped Uncle Joey's broken foot for no reason.

And Aunt Susie went to Africa in search of treasure, because her neighbor Frank Chitwood gave her a treasure map so he could get some peace and quiet for a few weeks from her constant clarinet practices.

Senor Fan, from now on you are 18. r w clear?

Varitek said:
yeah, last night just after 10, sent the campus is gonna be quiet, :( got any plans.

no word.

i think i'll consider it rude if he doesn't reply by 5 or 6. even if he doesn't wanna see me he could say, "sorry, i'm busy, catch you another time." that would be polite, and i consider him to be a polite gentleman.

i shouldn't have texted, i should have been patient, but i wanna get laid! and there's nothing on campus.
:hug: i do that a lot, i'll text a guy i like (once, i don't text or call repeatedly like someone i know, wtf that's desperate) and get no reply and then i'm left wondering did something happen and they didn't get the text? are they busy? i overthink things a lot.

i hope he texts you back though :)

Dalton said:

Did you not see my thighmaster turned into an erotic toy thread awhile back?

no link please.

i have a butterfly. which is basically a rabit, but with antenna and wings instead of rabbit ears and nose. i just like the real thing much, much, much, much, much more.

also campus really is lame tonight and going into the city for drinks would be fun!

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yuck: i'm like the one person on earth who hates minty things - like when i go to olive garden, i'm like "okay, who wants my andes mint?" and i haaaaaaaaate the taste of coconut. if it weren't for the coconut, i'd love those cookies though.

there is a lemon smilie, but they don't have it like coded for use, like :lemon: or whatever, it's only up in the message icon thing when you use the reply button:
icon34.gif

i was gonna ask how you got it to appear but then i quoted you and saw the image tag. i'm way too lazy to ever use that i guess.

can see why the poll tag isn't a usual smiley, but the lightbulb and lemon and some of the more interesting frowny faces or whatever could be nice to have. i like that purple frown on the right, 2nd from bottom.

(haha i typed this response, got 45d, went on to others, and now it's way after the fact)

phillyfan26 said:

i just clicked on your profile and read the biography section. i lolled.

strictly fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom