Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you guys made it to a new thread. I'm impressed. G'morning. :wave:

Varitek said:

you need to punch him. it will make this vegan whatever party worth your friday night.

"I'm a level 5 vegan. I don't eat anything that casts a shadow!"

I really, really, really want the newest Stereophonics release to be made available in the US. It came out bloody 6 months ago in England. :mad:

Dalton said:

I believe Mrs. Dalton is counting on me punching him or at least shaming him with my acerbic wit. What the hell, her friend hates me already. It should be fun. Plus, I'll be drunk.

counting on, as in hoping you will because she doesn't like the best friend's new squeeze, or counting on as in reluctantly expecting you to because she knows you well?

Varitek said:

counting on, as in hoping you will because she doesn't like the best friend's new squeeze, or counting on as in reluctantly expecting you to because she knows you well?

1. She hates the guy.

2. I've been known to get into a few scraps at these sort of things. Not in years though. I've got gray hairs now.

Axver said:

That sounds absolutely disgusting.

Seconded. While I don't like my steak well done, I don't like it rare, either. Give me medium well anyday. Just a little hint of pink in the middle.

Varitek said:

says the guy who doesn't like sushi or beer.

phil%20collins%201.jpg

the tourist said:

Seconded. While I don't like my steak well done, I don't like it rare, either. Give me medium well anyday. Just a little hint of pink in the middle.

I'm not a big fan of steak in the first place, and if I do have it, I insist upon it being well done bordering on burnt. That's the way I do most meat though. I don't just want the animal to be dead. I want it to be well and truly dead a few times over!

Axver said:

I'm not a big fan of steak in the first place, and if I do have it, I insist upon it being well done bordering on burnt. That's the way I do most meat though. I don't just want the animal to be dead. I want it to be well and truly dead a few times over!

I don't like the taste of charcoal, though, which is what an overdone beef tastes of.

Dalton said:

I'm already drooling. Throw in a loaded baked potato and we're in business.

i prefer it with garlic mash. and a green veggie - steemed green beans or asparagus or spinach.

you know what else america does right? spinach artichoke dip. and potato skins. and buffalo wings. and onion rings. i fucking want appetizers, fried appetizers, and then some steak :drool:

Although, Ax, I agree. Steak isn't my usual choice. It's just what I'd eat in front of a vegan.

Axver said:

so you burn the taste out of it? there is no point. rare to medium red meat and fish. cook the chicken well of course.

you know what else is amaing? lamb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom