Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, well guys, I think I might go soon :) Ax, I will probably see you in the general vicinity of Crown/Southbank at 1 pm :wink:

Jen, hope you're ok :D

I'm so damn tired, only had a few hours sleep last night and worked today also :huh: :wink:

:wave:

TranceEnding said:
okay, well guys, I think I might go soon :) Ax, I will probably see you in the general vicinity of Crown/Southbank at 1 pm :wink:

Yep, that's the plan! I'll have my phone on me should anything go awry or I can't find you. :)

major_panic said:
Heyo! How was photographing trains and trams with a fellow albino?

Fan-fucking-tastic!

And very tiring. We did so much walking. My legs officially hate me and wish death upon me.

I took 370 photos. She took over 500. Insanity.

Axver said:

Fan-fucking-tastic!

And very tiring. We did so much walking. My legs officially hate me and wish death upon me.

I took 370 photos. She took over 500. Insanity.

You people are crazy. I didn't even take that many photos when I went overseas!

major_panic said:

You people are crazy. I didn't even take that many photos when I went overseas!

:lol:

Well, you just keep shooting and shooting and the trains and trams just keep coming and coming, and you want various angles and multiple shots for good luck, and it all adds up in a big way!

major_panic said:
It's really, really quiet here. Not just here in the postwhorehouse, but also on Interference in general.

Apart from the postwhorehouse, I think this last month on Interference has been the quietest in my entire time here. EYKIW is a ghost town, B&C's plodding along, FYM can't even seem to get all that worked up ...

At least EYKIW has got some lols.

OMG OMG OMG Bad just started playing! I'm listening to ZooTV, Dublin 28/8 :drool:

And you and your obsession with trains and trams :tsk:

:wink:

major_panic said:

Give it until the huge primaries that're happening in a couple of months.

Well, it had a good thread for Super Tuesday in February, but I was stunned when the huge primaries in Texas and Ohio really didn't inspire a shitload of activity.

And frankly, FYM is just going to get really irritating for the rest of the year.

major_panic said:
At least EYKIW has got some lols.

OMG OMG OMG Bad just started playing! I'm listening to ZooTV, Dublin 28/8 :drool:

And you and your obsession with trains and trams :tsk:

:wink:

Yeah, true, EYKIW is fairly reliable for the lulz.

Trains and trams are made of ExtraSuperWin and you know it.

Wait till they actually get a new president. It'll go nuts.

Man, I am SO bored. I'm downloading some Hong Kong films, but they're not coming quickly enough. I've been reduced to reading blogs...

Axver said:
Trains and trams are made of ExtraSuperWin and you know it.

It's probably just because I've taken both several times a day, almost every day for the last five years, but they're pretty meh to me.

I guess I'm just too used to them.

I'm currently working on a list of the best album openers and closers and all it's doing is reminding me just how fucking much I love music. :drool:

Though frustratingly, I'm finding more openers that I think are classic than closers I think are classic. Now, of course, bands want the first song to really suck you in, but a great closer to leave you with a powerful impression at the end is just as important!

major_panic said:
Wait till they actually get a new president. It'll go nuts.

Man, I am SO bored. I'm downloading some Hong Kong films, but they're not coming quickly enough. I've been reduced to reading blogs...

The Republican fearmongers won't shut up. It'll be classic, but irritatingly so.

Read my blog and be enlightened. :wink:

major_panic said:

It's probably just because I've taken both several times a day, almost every day for the last five years, but they're pretty meh to me.

I guess I'm just too used to them.

Psh, I've done rail-related stuff most days of my life and I still get excited. Today's excitement was seeing D class trams on the LaTrobe Street bridge over the railway. They NEVER run there!

If it runs on rails, it's an endless source of fascination for me. :drool:

There are some really really good album closers out there, but they're pretty few and far between.

Let's see: there's Love Is Blindness, TGBHF, Is That All? (I think that's decent), Wake Up Dead Man, All I Want Is You, Mothers of the Disappeared, MLK (which I say goes well with the album's spirit) and 40 from U2.

There's also Tender Is The Night by the Triffids, Deeper from Real Street by Mark Sholtez, Timothy from Get Born by Jet is halfway decent, and that's about all I can think of. There aren't many closer songs that I'd actually want to listen to bar U2's or the Triffids'.

That being said, Hillsong's music does usually end pretty well :reject:

Axver said:
If it runs on rails, it's an endless source of fascination for me. :drool:

That's like me, just modify the sentence to read "if it involves two people fighting hand-to-hand, it's an endless source of fascination for me". :wink:

Your blog is interesting, but even blogs are beginning to bore me now. I've spent too much time on the Internet recently, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom