Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

That would suit me quite well really!

So what time?

How about 1 pm??? Is that o.k?? I promise I won't be late this time :wink:

Between 12.30 pm and 1 pm if you guys want to meet a little earlier .. just let me know!

I'm just gonna switch off for a bit .. and I've got some Church CDs to complete also :drool:

How about another joke, gluey?

A South African, an Englishman, an Australian, and a Kiwi are all flying over the Tasman Sea in a light plane. Suddenly, the plane begins rapidly losing altitude. The pilot comes into the passenger cabin and says "guys, I don't know how to tell you this, but the only way I can save the plane is if one of you jumps out."

They all look at each other. The South African summons up some courage, gets to his feet, declares "I'm doing this for my country!", and jumps out.

The plane initially stops dropping, but then plummets even faster. The pilot returns to the passengers. "I don't know how to tell you guys this," he says, "but another one of you will have to jump."

The Englishman, inspired by the South African's patriotism, says "I'm doing this for my country!", and jumps out.

Again, the plane initially stops descending, but then plummets once more. The pilot returns to the passengers. "Guys, I can definitely save the plane, but only if one more of you jumps out."

The Aussie and the Kiwi look at each other. Suddenly, the Kiwi exclaims "I'm doing this for my country!", and pushes the Australian out.

and Gluey, some more :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you :)

A work mate gave me a big hug today at work because had a bit of a rough week too, and made me feel so much better :)

Hang in there!

Axver said:
The 55 is the one that goes past your work! What's the bridge that leads from Market Street to Crown? The 55 runs over that.
I think that's Queensbridge street... can you see that big pile-of-rocks-with-a-Thing-sticking-out-of-it sculpture doodad in that open plaza near there? That's pretty close to Southbank too :D

Alisaura said:

I think that's Queensbridge street... can you see that big pile-of-rocks-with-a-Thing-sticking-out-of-it sculpture doodad in that open plaza near there? That's pretty close to Southbank too :D

... I'm not 100% sure what you mean. I do know the things near Crown that sometimes shoot fire at night!

Axver said:
How about another joke, gluey?

A South African, an Englishman, an Australian, and a Kiwi are all flying over the Tasman Sea in a light plane. Suddenly, the plane begins rapidly losing altitude. The pilot comes into the passenger cabin and says "guys, I don't know how to tell you this, but the only way I can save the plane is if one of you jumps out."

They all look at each other. The South African summons up some courage, gets to his feet, declares "I'm doing this for my country!", and jumps out.

The plane initially stops dropping, but then plummets even faster. The pilot returns to the passengers. "I don't know how to tell you guys this," he says, "but another one of you will have to jump."

The Englishman, inspired by the South African's patriotism, says "I'm doing this for my country!", and jumps out.

Again, the plane initially stops descending, but then plummets once more. The pilot returns to the passengers. "Guys, I can definitely save the plane, but only if one more of you jumps out."

The Aussie and the Kiwi look at each other. Suddenly, the Kiwi exclaims "I'm doing this for my country!", and pushes the Australian out.

:lmao:

Axver said:
:lol:

I was half expecting the pilot to be an Aussie and was just making the plane dive so the Kiwi would jump... :wink:

Axver said:
... I'm not 100% sure what you mean. I do know the things near Crown that sometimes shoot fire at night!
Well, we can meet at a fire-shooting thing near that bridge, (and all those flags) if you like, and I'll point out the Doodad on the way past. ;)

TranceEnding said:
How about 1 pm??? Is that o.k?? I promise I won't be late this time :wink:

Between 12.30 pm and 1 pm if you guys want to meet a little earlier .. just let me know!

I'm just gonna switch off for a bit .. and I've got some Church CDs to complete also :drool:

1pm would be fine by me!

And that reminds me, I need to burn those discs for you tonight!

TranceEnding said:
and Gluey, some more :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you :)

A work mate gave me a big hug today at work because had a bit of a rough week too, and made me feel so much better :)

Hang in there!

:hug: Thanks for the hugs....storm clouds are starting to ease

Alisaura said:

Well, we can meet at a fire-shooting thing near that bridge, (and all those flags) if you like, and I'll point out the Doodad on the way past. ;)

I think I have some idea of what you mean, but I'm really not sure, so one of the fire shooting things would be good.

Alisaura said:

Oh heck. What are you burning? I was supposed to make copies of Melb I and II.... :reject:

I have to burn her some Porcupine Tree! i think I'm also meant to do some non-album U2 stuff too.

Ugh, computers are made of fail. Both of my computers are shitting me. :mad:

Wow, this thread died all of a sudden. I suppose I'm not helping by becoming engrossed in trying to figure out why the fuck my Mac has suddenly stopped connecting to the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom