Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread - Page 16 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-14-2008, 06:59 PM   #226
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26

The one girl I'm interested in that I've mentioned is 5'3", 125.
i bet my tits are bigger

how's that going anyway??

Old 03-14-2008, 07:00 PM   #227
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek

so you wanna run the world, and patronize your friends and family?

i wouldnt want to take care of friends. that is also known as buying friends. i guess i'd pay for a fun vacation now and again. but with real friends.
Not buying friends, it would be to friends I've already established, and would be for things like that, or getting them concert tickets or baseball tickets or something.

Old 03-14-2008, 07:00 PM   #228
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist

Not if people didn't know I had them and I only sold a nice $20,000 diamond once a year.
if you were a billinare why would you need the extra 20k a year? and a billion over 20k would take several lifetimes to sell those diamonds...

anyway i'd just go for a modestly wealthy amount of cash.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:00 PM   #229
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:47 PM
Anyway, on that note, I'm out!
Old 03-14-2008, 07:02 PM   #230
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

i bet my tits are bigger

how's that going anyway??
She's a C. I know because she's told me.

It's actually going well on a person-to-person basis. Our conversations have been nice lately. I think she feels a sense of relief, actually.

However, most people think she broke up with her boyfriend because she's interested in one of my buddies, so ... there's that.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:02 PM   #231
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Not buying friends, it would be to friends I've already established, and would be for things like that, or getting them concert tickets or baseball tickets or something.
honestly both of us are too young for money like that not to affect friends. i at least have my college friends which will be lifelong friends. but i'm still gonna settle somewhere that might be far from where they end up living, and i want real friends there too. once you have money you either have fake friends or other rich friends, and i tend not to like rich people much, at least as presented on tv, in movies etc which of course tell the truth.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:02 PM   #232
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:47 PM
Quote:

if you were a billinare why would you need the extra 20k a year? and a billion over 20k would take several lifetimes to sell those diamonds...

anyway i'd just go for a modestly wealthy amount of cash.
I'd probably give away some diamonds. My wife would get a lot of them.

Maybe I'd hand them out as a tip to various people. Hahaha.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:03 PM   #233
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

She's a C. I know because she's told me.

It's actually going well on a person-to-person basis. Our conversations have been nice lately. I think she feels a sense of relief, actually.

However, most people think she broke up with her boyfriend because she's interested in one of my buddies, so ... there's that.
weird that she's told you her weight and tit size.

that sounds good except the buddy. how reliable is that? does he like her? can you call dibs and make a move?
Old 03-14-2008, 07:03 PM   #234
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

honestly both of us are too young for money like that not to affect friends. i at least have my college friends which will be lifelong friends. but i'm still gonna settle somewhere that might be far from where they end up living, and i want real friends there too. once you have money you either have fake friends or other rich friends, and i tend not to like rich people much, at least as presented on tv, in movies etc which of course tell the truth.
This is true.

Honestly, I'd never actually thought about getting rich, because I'm not. I don't dream wildly about money too much.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:06 PM   #235
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

weird that she's told you her weight and tit size.

that sounds good except the buddy. how reliable is that? does he like her? can you call dibs and make a move?
She's open. Although the weight is a guess because when I said I weighed 119, she said she weighed a bit more than I do.

Uh, it's hard to say. He just broke off his own relationship. I tend to think he likes her. She definitely has some interest in him, although I'd definitely say her interest in me has gone up this week.

Dibs? No idea. It's tough to say as of right now. She's going away for spring break, so I won't worry too much about it for a little while.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:07 PM   #236
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

This is true.

Honestly, I'd never actually thought about getting rich, because I'm not. I don't dream wildly about money too much.
i'm actually kind of concious of how money affects social relations right now, cause of the guy i'm dating.

also 2 of my friends keep telling me i should marry rich. it sounds appealing in so many ways, because i do have kind of expensive tastes, but i would never marry for money. and given my current dating experience, i think in some ways a relationship with a guy with lots of money would not be the kind of relationship and kind of dynamic i really want in life, in as much as i've kinda partially figured out what it is i want.

but if i could make some money on my own, say with my great american novel, and then be independently kinda rich, then i think a wealthy guy wouldn't have the same weird dynamic.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:11 PM   #237
Blue Crack Supplier

I'm lucky in that I'm not a thing person. I don't like to buy things. In fact, I almost drive myself insane trying to figure out the most intelligent ways to purchase.

However, when I do spend money, it's usually on relatively big items. That and food. I love going out to eat.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:15 PM   #238
Blue Crack Addict

i don't like things much, but good food. nic eclothes i'd buy if i had money, but not designers necessarily, just what looks good. i'd probably have similar stuff to now, but a real purse instead of a knock off, and more of the hot stuff and less tshirts.

but yeah i'm a big ticket spender. and on my obsessions: sox tickets, u2 concerts, and most of all, travelling. but i like travelling cheap. i'd probably just do it more, fly first class, and have the occasional break from roughing it to stay in a nice hotel and get a massage and facial.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:17 PM   #239
Blue Crack Addict

anyway. it's getting dark. i should get up and turn on the light.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:19 PM   #240
Blue Crack Addict

dead thread.

Tags
superthread