Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TranceEnding said:

yes :D I just got it!

I have EXCELLENT idea too :)

Listen to this good one :wink: ... ok, if you fancy it, how about if we got some lunch down at Southbank (there's an airconditioned food court there which has some yummy stuff and not expensive) and if we haven't melted in the heat by that stage, we could go for a wander around (take some photo's?) and maybe have a look in the Art Gallery??? Coz, it'll be lovely and cool in there too and that's free as well :wink:

Hi Ali!!! :D

What do you guys think??

I really like the sound of this. :up:

I don't know where Southbank is, though ...

TranceEnding said:
Listen to this good one :wink: ... ok, if you fancy it, how about if we got some lunch down at Southbank (there's an airconditioned food court there which has some yummy stuff and not expensive) and if we haven't melted in the heat by that stage, we could go for a wander around (take some photo's?) and maybe have a look in the Art Gallery??? Coz, it'll be lovely and cool in there too and that's free as well :wink:

What do you guys think??
That idea FTW :up:

I can almost get there from Crown without going outside... if it wasn't for Queensbridge street :madwife:

:hyper: It's pretty easy to get to Ax ... I guess it depends which way you are coming from?

*thinks of a good spot to meet*

Well, you guys know, say Hamer Hall at the Art Centre?? Maybe we could meet out front there?

Alisaura said:

It's on the Yarra, between the Art Gallery and Crown, pretty much.

OK, I know where Crown is thanks to passing it on the route 55. Where is Southbank in relation to the 55?

gluey said:
Make me laugh guys. Feeling :sad:. Shit day today, just in general. :yuck:

A Kiwi guy walks into the bedroom where his Australian girlfriend is sleeping, with a sheep under his arm.

"Darling, this is the pig I fuck when you have a headache," he proclaims.

The Aussie girlfriend looks up, laughs, and says "that's not a pig, that's a sheep, you fucking idiot!"

He looks at her and says "I wasn't talking to you."

Axver said:

OK, I know where Crown is thanks to passing it on the route 55. Where is Southbank in relation to the 55?

we could meet by the tram-stop that drops you by Crown I guess?? I think I know where that is :wink:

Axver said:

A Kiwi guy walks into the bedroom where his Australian girlfriend is sleeping, with a sheep under his arm.

The Aussie girlfriend looks up, laughs, and says "that's not a pig, that's a sheep, you fucking idiot!"

:hug: Thanks Ax....in all it's stupidness it got a giggle....

Axver said:

:laugh:

coolian2 said:

That sucks

Yep. :(

Kids are in bed, hubbys at the pub with mates, and I'm sitting here having a hormonal crying session. :yuck: Doesn't help that I'm exhausted from my heart meds. I pity any bastard that dares come near me tonight....:lol:

:yikes: :crazy:

GIVE ME BACK NORMALITY!!!!!!!!!! :madwife:

Dear Life

I'm over this shit. I want a refund. :madspit:

Yours not
Kim

Which street does the 55 go down? Spencer St? If you can go down Swanston St instead, that'll take you a lot closer to Hamer Hall/Southbank....

TranceEnding said:

we could meet by the tram-stop that drops you by Crown I guess?? I think I know where that is :wink:

That would suit me quite well really!

So what time?

Alisaura said:
Which street does the 55 go down? Spencer St? If you can go down Swanston St instead, that'll take you a lot closer to Hamer Hall/Southbank....

The 55 is the one that goes past your work! What's the bridge that leads from Market Street to Crown? The 55 runs over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom