Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:
Nearly over....6.17pm. Hot, sunny day, little cloud, no breeze. And a MUCH nicer temperature than Aussie :wink:
Come on, 34 isn't that bad... and it's a darn sight better than 40. :yikes:

(for the imperialists:
40C = 104F
34C = 93.2F)

Hi everyone. All you really need to know about my day is that I am the biggest nerd ever.

Alisaura said:

So you out-nerded your fellow train nerd? :ohmy:

No, we're probably equal. I took 370 photos of trains and trams.

And are we doing anything tomorrow? Heard from Melissa?

Axver said:
No, we're probably equal. I took 370 photos of trains and trams.

And are we doing anything tomorrow? Heard from Melissa?
Holy crap! I don't think I took that many at Stonehenge and in London combined... :lol:

I thought you were going to email her... :reject: I don't have her email, anyway! :p

Alisaura said:

Holy crap! I don't think I took that many at Stonehenge and in London combined... :lol:

I thought you were going to email her... :reject: I don't have her email, anyway! :p

:lol: Well, we visited Richmond and Spencer Street stations (and Flinders Street and and Melbourne Central briefly), and then walked from Spencer Street to North Melbourne. There were lots of trains!

I e-mailed her earlier ... waiting to hear back now.

Alisaura said:
Wow. And you didn't melt?

Somehow, we survived. Hid in the shade at various points. There was a nice breeze if you were in the right spot. We found one fantastic lookout near North Melbourne by the rail overbridge at the Spencer Street end.

coolian2 said:
Hi Parramatta

You guys are hopeless pricks.

Fuck you,
Ian

Hi New Zealand cricket team,

You guys are hopeless pricks.

Fuck you,
Ax

Alisaura said:
Out of 370 pics, you'd hope some of them would be good :wink:

Hey Melissa! :D

:lol: I got one really neat one looking underneath a Comeng electric multiple unit at an Xtrapolis EMU. Different track levels for the win!

Axver said:
Hey Melissa! :wave:

Did you get my e-mail?

yes :D I just got it!

I have EXCELLENT idea too :)

Listen to this good one :wink: ... ok, if you fancy it, how about if we got some lunch down at Southbank (there's an airconditioned food court there which has some yummy stuff and not expensive) and if we haven't melted in the heat by that stage, we could go for a wander around (take some photo's?) and maybe have a look in the Art Gallery??? Coz, it'll be lovely and cool in there too and that's free as well :wink:

Hi Ali!!! :D

What do you guys think??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom