Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:

:ohmy: So why did I just envisage myself with Mr BAW lying on my table and me telling people I'm playing with the BAWDaddy???? :crazy:

I haven't used a Mac since 1990 :yikes: at high school :yikes::yikes:

OMG! go to the nearest apple retailer stat and play!! it will SUCK YOU IN!

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

UberBeaver said:

Oh, but I do. There is a saying in my culture: "I have wronged thee. Give me that goddamn chicken, I'M A EAT IT'S HEART AND SWIM IN IT'S BLOOD! GET AWAY - THIS IS MY CHICKEN, I DID WRONG!!!! DIE CHICKEN!" It is sacred to us. Like sea shells and marsupials.

Tar and feathering is cruel. WTF is wrong with you people? Come oN!

:sad: But what did the poor innocent little chooky wooky ever do to Ubey Wooby????

UberBeaver said:

Oh, but I do. There is a saying in my culture: "I have wronged thee. Give me that goddamn chicken, I'M A EAT IT'S HEART AND SWIM IN IT'S BLOOD! GET AWAY - THIS IS MY CHICKEN, I DID WRONG!!!! DIE CHICKEN!" It is sacred to us. Like sea shells and marsupials.

Tar and feathering is cruel. WTF is wrong with you people? Come oN!

In that case, murderise that chicken.

And we won't tar and feather you, but i'm afraid we'll have to run you out of Sexy Peak on a rail

unico said:

There aren't any apple retailers near where I live....:shifty:....I'd have to go into town :yikes: Don't know if Im that desperate....:evil: Also, don't know if it's compatible with my work programs and yes, I'm currently too lazy to see....:giggle:

BAA! BAA! BAA! BAA! BAA!

:tongue:

My room is 2 degrees hotter than the rest of the second floor of my house because of the computer.

unico said:

I thought you were talking about actual fruit apples... and had to read back to figure out what sort of bizarre twisted fruit game you were referring to. :lol:

peoples! :hug:

funny-pictures-kitten-radiator-slee.jpg

BTW.... there is nothing better than wandering randomly into the kitchen, and finding out that your housemates got fish and chips and left the leftover chips on the bench... :drool:
*devours*

hey lovers. i just had a semi boring, semi interesting night. i learned a new card game and i'm decent at it, i'm not too drunk to not get up tomorrow early ish, but man, i don't like those people. individually i like all but 1 of them, but in a group, super exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom