Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
Pfffft. You voted me off Space Moon. Twice. And you chose a complete douche fuck over me too? Shiiiiiiiiiiit. /deadtome.

[Unshun]

STFU. I voted for his music. He did alright with that. Always know that if it was "Bigger Douche Fuck?" I'd have voted NSW also.

GFY.

[Reshun]

UberBeaver said:

I just realized this isn't the Temple Bar. I apologize if I disrupted some sacred ritual. My people have similar rituals and I get confused real easy. So .... sorry.

beav, that is ian's way of saying he missed you. but, he has to keep a cool exterior, you know?

unico said:

beav, that is ian's way of saying he missed you. but, he has to keep a cool exterior, you know?

Cool's Ians problem. Give him a Samosa and a nice hot curry and he'll be 'smokin'....:drool:

coolian2 said:

If you think i'm being serious, i genuinely apologise.

I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. I am unsure of your culture, and my offering of apology was heartfelt and deep. If I need to go out and kill my neighbors chicken and then swim in its blood while I eat it's hear - uncooked - I shall do this. I know of no other way to show my regret at causing misunderstanding. I now bash my head into the wall many times in penance. Again, my apologies. I am an interloper.

unico said:

You better recognize.

UberBeaver said:

I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. I am unsure of your culture, and my offering of apology was heartfelt and deep. If I need to go out and kill my neighbors chicken and then swim in its blood while I eat it's hear - uncooked - I shall do this.

:hyper: But what about the feathers????? Can we tar you and roll you in them???

unico said:

:lmao:
bigger is better. but no computer is better than the powerbook fo sho! go play with one and you will fall in love. i named mine the MacDaddy

:ohmy: So why did I just envisage myself with Mr BAW lying on my table and me telling people I'm playing with the BAWDaddy???? :crazy:

I haven't used a Mac since 1990 :yikes: at high school :yikes::yikes:

coolian2 said:

You don't have to

Oh, but I do. There is a saying in my culture: "I have wronged thee. Give me that goddamn chicken, I'M A EAT IT'S HEART AND SWIM IN IT'S BLOOD! GET AWAY - THIS IS MY CHICKEN, I DID WRONG!!!! DIE CHICKEN!" It is sacred to us. Like sea shells and marsupials.

Tar and feathering is cruel. WTF is wrong with you people? Come oN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom