Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doin fantastic! it's been a good night. did some irish dancin, and then came home to watch a movie..i.e. NO STUDYING! fuck it. i'll study tomorrow. i've been studying every night since forever. my brain is fried, and the human body has too many fuckin bones.

howzyou?

Just got back from my high school hockey team's state playoff game. They won 5-3. That was the biggest crowd I'd ever seen at a high school game. Had to be 3000 people there.

It was probably 1000 from our school (we have nearly 1500), about 600 from the other school, about 500 of families of the players, and about 500 of other people that just came to watch (primarily from the other big high school in our town). Hard to say, but they sold out of tickets five hours before the game started.

Well I announced an event up at school on Thursday night, so my voice wasn't all that great today anyway, and screaming for two hours at a hockey game plus a small cold has killed it.

But yes, my current escapades were mentioned earlier in this thread on pages 15-16ish.

Well, she broke it off with her boyfriend last week, and was kind of out of it Monday and Tuesday, and then seemed a lot better Wednesday. I honestly think she felt relieved more than anything.

Her now ex-boyfriend is pretty pissed off. He's no idea that I'm interested in her, though.

I save conversations here and there. Usually when I yell at my idiot friend who everyone hates.

unico said:
Ah I see. So you've been talking and hanging out and stuff?

Yeah, we sit at the same lunch table, and then on Thursday night I was hanging with her when I was announcing that event.

I'm hoping it goes well, but I've no precedent to go off of, so I'm really sort of winging the whole thing.

You're making one post a week and you use it up in another language that I barely grasp?

Damn you.

Mr. BAW said:
Un chingaso en su ojo, Uberbeavers!

En mi ojo? :yikes: Keep that thing away from me, senor Beh Ah doble v.

phillyfan26 said:
You're making one post a week and you use it up in another language that I barely grasp?

Damn you.

Pfffft. You voted me off Space Moon. Twice. And you chose a complete douche fuck over me too? Shiiiiiiiiiiit. /deadtome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom