Sexy Peak, Idaho Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
1. Cheesy? What would you say the poem is about?

2. See you are the perfect warrior. You can't lose in this situation. You're not looking for a relationship, so if things don't work out its not a problem. On the other hand, you're a chick making a booty call. What man is going to say no to that?

1. i just thnk the descriptions of sex are cheesey.

2. i mean, i can lose. it's not gonna be convenient or easy to meet another guy to have dates with in philly before i graduate, and i'm desperate to get off campus and taste the real world and ahve dates, wehreas on campus there's several people left to want to fuck but none of them are dateable or mature enough. so i dunno. i'd also rather be the one being pursued, but i wanna have sex. it's not just sex either, i'm in for a boring saturday night. it's one thing to eat and watch movies with friends tonight, but two nights in a row?

Dalton said:

Just text: Booty Call Tomorrow Night. Where are you taking me to dinner.

Can't PHAIL. Even screwtape would say yes.

no. tell me which one to text. of the two i wrote. or compose a message in the vein of mine. i have to keep myself classy. sorta.

Dalton said:
Is this guy into you or are you a friend with benefits?

we've had the bar thing and 2 dates. both dates, i said i'd be in philly, was he free, and he bought dinner. first date, just dinner, his place for drinks and sex last tuesday, i texted friday, no response, he texted sat. night to see if i was free but with losing an hour and how late it was it didn't work, so he said we should reschedule for this week, so i said i had to be in philly tues or wed, wed worked better for him, tues he texted and said i was welcome to spend the night, so i did, dinner, movie, sex, sleep, sex. nothing since then. i mean,i am totally sure he wants to see me again. just not sure how soon, and the next two weekends are gonna be busy on campus, but not this weekend as it's the 2nd/last spring break weekend and nobody's back.

Very disappointed, actually. Come on people. We want to kill these threads swift as a guillotine.

Dalton said:
Mmmmm. Your answer intrigues me. Do yo have romantic feelings for this guy?

3 responses

- he's a lot of fun, cute, and great in bed. honestly the money thing doesn't hurt. but i just have fun with him.

- i really like the idea of him. as in, someoen with a job in the city to date and get off campus into the real world. i've wanted this all year. also the money doesn't hurt, though i'm trying not to be shallow.

- i don't want to get attached, so there's this factor where i'm leaving in 2.5 months, i also am enjoying the "freedom" i have being single on campus, there's a few guys here that are doable but not datable like i said, and, he's a republican, honestly i can't get really serious with one.

so there's that, plus agian this weekend is boring. nothing doing. no chance to get laid.

I'm starting to have my doubts about some of the card-carrying postwhores among you.

Varitek said:

3 responses

- he's a lot of fun, cute, and great in bed. honestly the money thing doesn't hurt. but i just have fun with him.

- i really like the idea of him. as in, someoen with a job in the city to date and get off campus into the real world. i've wanted this all year. also the money doesn't hurt, though i'm trying not to be shallow.

- i don't want to get attached, so there's this factor where i'm leaving in 2.5 months, i also am enjoying the "freedom" i have being single on campus, there's a few guys here that are doable but not datable like i said, and, he's a republican, honestly i can't get really serious with one.

so there's that, plus agian this weekend is boring. nothing doing. no chance to get laid.

V, you are an interesting blend of sexual bravado and female neurosis.

Either one of your texts will do. But, if you want him to pursue you, you have to wait and see if he will.

what about "campus is going to be quiet tomorrow night : (" should i add "have any plans"

have i mentioned how much i fucking hate the medium of text messaging? i suppose it's good that i learn how to use it. but man, i prefer the phone, chat, email, etc.

Dalton said:

V, you are an interesting blend of sexual bravado and female neurosis.

Either one of your texts will do. But, if you want him to pursue you, you have to wait and see if he will.

:lmao:

i'm not usually this neurotic. i'm just fucking bored, romantic-life-wise, and he's the only thing in it that isn't just a wham-bam. poor guy, a victim of my circumstance.

i do want him to pursue me. but i totally want sex more.

Varitek said:
oh, also dalton, next week i'm "busy." if you know what i mean. now i don't mind sex that way, but he might, who knows.

If showers are available afterward, no man should have any qualms with ... "busy" ... women. :shifty:

Varitek said:

:lmao:

i'm not usually this neurotic. i'm just fucking bored, romantic-life-wise, and he's the only thing in it that isn't just a wham-bam. poor guy, a victim of my circumstance.

i do want him to pursue me. but i totally want sex more.

THEN TEXT HIM.

I swear, the week before being "busy" (euphemisms :drool: ) is God's gift to man.

ok i'm off to a small quiet still-dead-campus-spring-break party. i'll send a text.

hmmm maybe i am more horny this week. though i fucked with nature and took an extra week of the pill, so who knows. i'm pretty much always horny.

the tourist said:

Seriously! No need for warming up that engine!

woah there dude. you should always warm up the engine. you don't need to eat a girl out, but her love nub always needs a rub!

(i feel like "love nub" is a ny post headline phrase)

alright i'm out. back in who knows how long, as i don't know what is actually going on at the party/small gathering i am headed towards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom