Sexmoan, Pampanga, Philippines Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they have been

But you're right we did; I miss some of the old DESCRIBE gang 2006 era, even though half of them are now here :wink:

I miss the conversation, not sure about soom of the people

Ah, but when do you consider the glory days? :wink:

Because I would say the Superthread's glory days were before the Superthread even existed, when we were forum gypsies in late February and saw U2 at the Kunstmuseum.

Well obviously I can't know what things were like in the beginning, but I think that early summer (around May and June) were the best times i've ever had on interference, and I really miss it.

That was gold. And I've just discovered courtesy of Google Maps that in Newfoundland, just up from the road from Dildo is Heart's Desire.

That sounds really familiar....and reminds me of Steph...what am I thinking of?

Well obviously I can't know what things were like in the beginning, but I think that early summer (around May and June) were the best times i've ever had on interference, and I really miss it.

Those were good times for sure. Though in mid-June, I think the Superthread hit a bit of a same-old, same-old period, emerged from it by the end of the month and had a short glory period culminating in One Tree Hill and Kilbrittain, then hit its worst rut ever in August and is now hopefully emerging from it again.

Greetings, Lame Bean. :wave:

That sounds really familiar....and reminds me of Steph...what am I thinking of?

Steph first posted in Pecker's Point, Newfoundland. I think that's when she shared the Dildo/Heart's Desire picture too.

OH GOD. Dildo and Heart's Desire are on the other side of a peninsula from CONCEPTION BAY. And on the shores of Conception Bay is a town called Cupids. And just for Liam, at the tip of this peninsula is a Red Head Cove.

And hahaha, near Red Head Cove is New Melbourne.

Heart's Desire AND Heart's Delight are both just down the western coast from Red Head Cove. It's also worth noting that near Dildo are South Dildo and Old Shop.

Newfoundland: the province that just keeps on giving.

Those were good times for sure. Though in mid-June, I think the Superthread hit a bit of a same-old, same-old period, emerged from it by the end of the month and had a short glory period culminating in One Tree Hill and Kilbrittain, then hit its worst rut ever in August and is now hopefully emerging from it again.

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, so I hope it doesn't come off that way, but the people I most enjoyed talking to posted here then, that's all. And obviously not everyone I enjoyed talking to is gone either.

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, so I hope it doesn't come off that way, but the people I most enjoyed talking to posted here then, that's all. And obviously not everyone I enjoyed talking to is gone either.

Personally, I miss Vazza the most, and she left mid-June so I suppose that's why I perceive that the thread hit a bit of a rut not long after she left. Though I think she'll be back to having regular Internet access later this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom