Sexmoan, Pampanga, Philippines Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have in my room is a packet of jelly snakes, a full bottle of Bacardi and a bottle of Jim Beam.

Huh, that's actually not so bad.

Half a breakfast burrito, but it's been sitting here for four hours now cause I forgot to put it in the fridge, so I ain't touching it

4 bottles of Guinness
4 bottles of Smirnoff Ice
1 Bottle of Dublin Dr. Pepper

I'm tempted to break into the alcohol, but it interference with antibiotics doesn't it? :scream:

I'm so sick of this ad:

imgad

... that I may just download it to see how much it sucks.

God. I nearly shit myself because I saw plane lights falling out of the sky, until I realised it was a helicopter heading in the direction opposite which most commercial planes come over my house.

That was nearly a very unpleasant optical illusion.

Speaking of lights in the sky, holy crap. I saw something weird once.
Last fall, I was outside and it was very cloudy out. I looked up into the sky and I could see this light. It was like, going in circles in the sky. It kept doing it over and over and over. It was still there an hour later when I came back outside to check. I was creeped! :ohmy:

God. I nearly shit myself because I saw plane lights falling out of the sky, until I realised it was a helicopter heading in the direction opposite which most commercial planes come over my house.

That was nearly a very unpleasant optical illusion.

You'll die in a plane crash.

And I'll go in a train crash. My family's been in two of New Zealand's worst railway disasters, and don't things always come in threes?

Hah, it's taken me this long to notice that on the new forum, all posts are the same shade of blue. On the old forum, they had slight variation. Now the slight variation is between the column for the screen name details and the actual post.

Hah, it's taken me this long to notice that on the new forum, all posts are the same shade of blue. On the old forum, they had slight variation. Now the slight variation is between the column for the screen name details and the actual post.
Yeah, I would've had your sig done sooner if I hadn't copied the wrong shade of blue. I snipped the kind from the username and all that first. Whoops. Then I had to redo it.

If I'm lucky enough to become a pilot, I certainly raise my statistical chances.

I'd probably then end up getting wiped out by a bicycle.

I'll probably die in some really boring way, like in my sleep. At high school, we used to joke that I'd be assassinated at age 40 for saying something really controversial about somebody with lots of power and hired goons.

Yeah, I would've had your sig done sooner if I hadn't copied the wrong shade of blue. I snipped the kind from the username and all that first. Whoops. Then I had to redo it.

Though at least it means the sig works, unlike on the old forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom