Sexbierum, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

Can we be sure we'd get through it fast enough? I mean, this thread just won't go away.

You have pictures. I have pictures. Sure we can.

And who's making the next thread? I'd be happy to do it, but if either of you would like to or feel like you haven't for ages or whatever, then go ahead, since I've made shitloads already.

coolian2 said:
I'm working on an assignment at the moment.

Bloody hell i'm hungry

I bet you also need to do the washing, clean your room, and possibly mow the lawn.

I bet that since I have no assignments due this week, I'm going to sit on my arse and be completely unproductive. Damnit, I need an essay to get me to do housework!

I don't think that food agreed with me, and I'm tired - caffeine time! Not that an upset digestive track wants to deal with caffeine. Stay with me body, just a few more days.

mmmmmmm Guarana.

Varitek said:

Well, when I finish, (and write a quick other final paper and have a quick oral exam, neither is a big deal just take time and constrain my schedule here) I WILL BE DONE WITH COLLEGE.

Winner.

I wish this stupid video would load so I could watch it then go to bed

Axver said:

I bet you also need to do the washing, clean your room, and possibly mow the lawn.

I bet that since I have no assignments due this week, I'm going to sit on my arse and be completely unproductive. Damnit, I need an essay to get me to do housework!

Well in this case, you can be responsible for starting the new thread AND getting us to the meadow.

I have:
-finish thesis
-sleep
-finish incomplete paper
-sleep
-quickie oral exam
-laundry and change my dirty sheets
-clean enough so i can see the floor of my room
-start packing
-spend time with people i'm never gonna see again or not gonna see for years
-keep packing
-etc

so if my stomach and brain will stay settled and awake, can we please get to the new thread so i can post once and peace out?

bono_212 said:

Winner.

I wish this stupid video would load so I could watch it then go to bed

i can only win if i finish.

i'm going by the mantra of the college registrar, who told me as i arranged my late due date for my thesis that "a job done is a job well done."

what video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom