Sexbierum, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not much of an IO crowd person, actually. That's mostly Zoney and Doozer territory. It's just kind of the spot for that, to me.

I might make 20,000 here.

hey ax have you listened to low level owl vol. ii? at first i thought volume i was a lot better but i've been listening to both a lot lately, good study music for me, and i love them so much. i think low level owl is my favorite album that's not by u2. though the earth is not a cold dead place is close competition.

I've gotten to the point where only the multiples of 10,000 matter. 48,000? Who cares, you know.

Varitek said:
hey ax have you listened to low level owl vol. ii? at first i thought volume i was a lot better but i've been listening to both a lot lately, good study music for me, and i love them so much. i think low level owl is my favorite album that's not by u2. though the earth is not a cold dead place is close competition.

No, haven't got around to II yet.

My study music is Pure Reason Revolution's entire discography. For whatever reason, I'm most productive listening to their material.

Axver said:

No, haven't got around to II yet.

My study music is Pure Reason Revolution's entire discography. For whatever reason, I'm most productive listening to their material.

I listened to a PRR album once, according to itunes. I remember commenting about it here but I don't have any strong memories of the music itself. It'll be on my list of stuff to listen to more over the summer.

Varitek said:

I think you can count the 5000s.

Eh, 45,000 didn't feel very significant when I hit it.

I just did that Fiducia Madness post, where I posted all the pictures of Wellington's Fiducia trams that I have uploaded.

speaking of baller, i finally went to fb and peefan does indeed look baller in a tux.

and i just realized you're only 6 months older than my sister.

yet so very, very much older emotionally.

I'm proofreading an essay, then I will have to leave to drop it in at uni and probably go to a lecture even though I'd rather not.

coolian2 said:
Assignment submitted.

I suppose i should hang around for class.

I've got to drop in an assignment today too, and I'm debating whether I want to stay for a lecture that will likely be dull but on a topic I care about (Darfur), or just do grocery shopping, which in all likelihood will be a more productive way to use my time.

Last edited:
WTF, double post of my last. My edit powers seemingly suck today.

At least my printer's ink doesn't suck today. It keeps claiming it's going to run out, but I just got nine pages out of it. :up:

Essay fully DONE. Researched, written, proofread, edited, proofread some more, and printed. Now it's just a matter of taking it into university in the next three hours.

Nothing more is due until the second week of June, I believe. :drool:

coolian2 said:
Lucky you. I have something due this Thursday, and next.

Anyway, i'd better look like i'm paying attention now. Cya later.

you can totally just look like you're taking notes while you're posting.

The Imperial March from Star Wars? :shrug:

I find that movie soundtracks, particularly scores, tend to be the very best thing to listen to while writing. The music can represent various moods, while not being obtrusive or distracting.

Although honestly, I rarely try to match the music to the piece I'm writing. Except maybe if I'm writing sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom