Sexbierum, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go out and take photos. Shame trains and trams run to a shitty timetable on Sunday.

Guess I'll do some uploading anyway. Beats finishing my essay.

Axver said:
I want to go out and take photos. Shame trains and trams run to a shitty timetable on Sunday.

Guess I'll do some uploading anyway. Beats finishing my essay.

Yo Ax, you ever get my email?

I'll keep asking 'til I get an answer, I guess.

Last edited:
LemonMacPhisto said:

Yo Ax, you ever get my email?

I'll keep asking 'til I get an answer, I guess.

Oh, yes, I've been waiting to see you around on the threads but it seems we've missed each other.

Haven't had a listen yet, but on paper it looks like I'll enjoy it a fair bit more than the last one. Cool to see This Will Destroy You there, and Summer '68 is a great choice as a closer.

Axver said:

Oh, yes, I've been waiting to see you around on the threads but it seems we've missed each other.

Haven't had a listen yet, but on paper it looks like I'll enjoy it a fair bit more than the last one. Cool to see This Will Destroy You there, and Summer '68 is a great choice as a closer.

Oh, okay. Cool. :up:

Thanks. Lemme know when you listen to it... running diaries aren't necessary.

Axver said:

Axver, my list contains Porcupine Tree and the second half is soundscapetastic. The Three Musketeers may just have a good showing this time. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

Axver, my list contains Porcupine Tree and the second half is soundscapetastic. The Three Musketeers may just have a good showing this time. :wink:

Ooh, should be interesting.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Oh, okay. Cool. :up:

Thanks. Lemme know when you listen to it... running diaries aren't necessary.

This time around, if I did a diary, it wouldn't be so wankertastic. :wink:

Will give it a listen this coming week sometime.

Axver said:

This time around, if I did a diary, it wouldn't be so wankertastic. :wink:

Will give it a listen this coming week sometime.

Cool beans, maybe I'll do the same. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

4th place ain't too shabby, bitch.

coolian2 said:
How interesting. The AFL on Sky is sponsored by TranzScenic.

:lol:

TranzScenic's marketing and advertising department is run by a pack of fools, incidentally.

Rawr, ordering from overseas is killing me :angry:

I'm like "Ooooh, £6.74, that sounds cheap!" then I remember that the American dollar is in the toilet... and then I get charged more for the shipping than for the actual item.

Boo.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Rawr, ordering from overseas is killing me :angry:

I'm like "Ooooh, £6.74, that sounds cheap!" then I remember that the American dollar is in the toilet... and then I get charged more for the shipping than for the actual item.

Boo.

:lol:

Here, the basic rule to convert from English pounds to Aussie dollars is to multiply by three. Since that does an effective job of making stuff no longer seem cheap, I never order from England!

As for DI V, I can't decide if what I have is complete or if it needs more tweaking. Maybe I'll run it past a couple of you guys, see what you make of it.

Axver said:
As for DI V, I can't decide if what I have is complete or if it needs more tweaking. Maybe I'll run it past a couple of you guys, see what you make of it.

Sounds good to me. Is it.......beautiful? :wink:

Axver said:

Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom