Sexbierum, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

You don't think those extra 4 years could have some affect on the score? :wink:

Well, you've got youth as an excuse for your high score now, but I really don't see what university attendance has got to do with anything. It's played no part in why I'm 72% rather than any higher or lower.

Axver said:

Well, you've got youth as an excuse for your high score now, but I really don't see what university attendance has got to do with anything. It's played no part in why I'm 72% rather than any higher or lower.

Some folks don't put education at the top of their priorities list when it comes to college. :lol:

Varitek said:
peeeeefan will there be pics on facebook

dalton, you should look at the redtube link i posted a few pages ago

I don't think anyone took my photo while I was there but my mom took some before I left so I'll probably throw one up there sometime.

fights over :mad:

it was a guy and his girlfriend having a shouting match all down the street:up:

the best one was when a lady stopped her car in the middle of the road and started yelling at the car behind her, then she stormed off leaving the car there:lol:

Dalton said:

You're going to comment on this but not my joke about taking your mom to prom? Weird.

I went alone so that I could steal other people's dates.

LemonMelon said:

Some folks don't put education at the top of their priorities list when it comes to college. :lol:

In that case, why waste time and money going to university when you can just go straight to the pub?

I must admit, in my 2.5 years of university, I've seen none of the supposed debauchery that apparently typifies university life.

Last edited:
cinnaminson said:

oops, i read that after I posted. So any luck stealing other peoples gals?

Define steal. :wink:

I danced with a couple of girls who were, er, less than interested in their dates. Including the girl I alluded to a few hours ago who had been dating my buddy. That was a strange situation tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom