set me free little boy...why don't you DESCRIBE that!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi hi all....so you should see the shirt...don't worry aI'll posr a picture lster tonight...let's just say it's horrible shall we?

^ I did celebrate, I went to play pool, and I put on an Irish nationalist song...........Vertigo..........

And I went to see V for Vendetta, which has Westminister blowing up, now that is Irish national pride :wink:

so....I'm pretty bored...I made soda bread for lunch and had potato soup...everyone loved the bread even though I was afraid I might have burned it...I think I'm gonna go eat the rest of it right now........

DARN IT...i didn't take a picture of it before we ate it :(

yeah...but not cool for lack of picture...ok I'm seriously going to eat the rest now, andtake a pic of the remainder.

T'is going alright, I'm abit bored now

Went to see V for Vendetta today, and play pool with two mates. Of course pool wouldn't be complete without me putting on some music, my choices for the day were Bittersweet Symphony, Sweet Child O' Mine and Vertigo. I lost at pool badly, but found out I shoot better with me eyes closed. So after that, I walked home because I spent me busfare on a can of coke. And then went on the computer, and just a while okay went to the chipper, run by my friends family, and got into a conversation with his mother, it went something like this "Your name's John right?""Ye that'd be me""You sit next to Silvio in.......""Accountin'""Ohhh so you're the kid who is the best int he class, and too fast for his own good, Silvio told me about you" :wink:

^:lol: it's not good when you're better at something with your eyes closed, especially pool...too fast for your own good...i think i agree

^ Well, I get nervous when I can see the ball, and with me eyes closed I got 4 balls in a row

Hey, I can't help my natural accounting brilliance

Me thinks, a longer version of that I just said to you, could be a journal entry

^it probably could be a journal entry if you described a bit more :wink:

how do you get nervous when you see the ball?

^:lol:

<has to go, school's about to get out

:wave: :hug:

have a good rest of your st. paddy's day...go out and party or something :wink:

Back
Top Bottom