Serena, Louisiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Boston, I had a shower that overflowed and cleaning staff who didn't speak a word of English ... god, that was confusing.

Yeah, oddly enough, the whole staff not speaking English thing is scarily common. You wouldn't know you were in America unless someone told you. :huh:

in nashville, i had a tub that wouldn't drain.

so we can deduce america has problems with their plumbing? y/y

In Franklin, I encountered numerous toilets that, uh, sometimes brought back up what they had previously flushed. The US needs more plumbers and fast, it seems!

In Franklin, I encountered numerous toilets that, uh, sometimes brought back up what they had previously flushed. The US needs more plumbers and fast, it seems!
we used to have maaaaaajor problems with the toilet in my bathroom. you'd think it was being stuffed with toilet paper the way it would overflow all the damn time. we had to get a plumber to come over several times and everything.

Some cool pics from yesterdays storm

26f57809.jpg

c98f52df.jpg

Woah! Very cool.

we used to have maaaaaajor problems with the toilet in my bathroom. you'd think it was being stuffed with toilet paper the way it would overflow all the damn time. we had to get a plumber to come over several times and everything.

:yikes:

I'm glad I'm paying attention here. I wouldn't want my 60,000th post being one discussing poor plumbing and overflowing toilets.

But this is 59,999. Dun dun dun ...!

Wow. Is that to equalise the pressure or something so the windows don't all explode? Or have I been watching too many hurricane docos on TV...

Yeah, we couldn't open some doors etc because of the pressure difference, by opening the windows it made it easy and saved the manhole cover into the ceiling popping all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom