Serena, Louisiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yeah, I can imagine how that would get people down. I hate to think what people here were saying after the proposed European stadiums tour in 2002 got ditched ... "U2 are over! It's the end! BONO'S GOING TO LIVE IN A HUT IN THE CONGO!"

Oh Noez :sad: Poor Bono, i bet it was because he wasn't ok.

Well, in terms of rugby I've never had a problem with the actual game commentators, but fucktards like Murray Deaker make me want to buy a gun.

I'll agree with this. During the actual game, you can usually get at least a veneer of objectivity, unlike the Aussie commentators screaming in delight when the Wallabies score and yelling "come off it, ref!" whenever a call goes against them (both happened multiple times last night). But I find everything else entirely intolerable.

well since its the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u have to sign up with a credit card for age verification! BUT.. Once you are inside, just clikc on "Webcams" let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it is you babe! [link cut] fill out the bottom of the page then fill out the next page as well and u can see me live!

Nuts!

Yeah, American toilets are fucking weird. The first thing I noticed there was that they DO actually flush in a discernable direction. The second thing I noticed is that they're more prone to breaking down ...

The loo in our fancy hotel room in Atlanta was overflowing constantly... but of course, every time we called the maintenence people, it worked fine. :grumpy: We went through a lot of towels, though!
Must be a bit of a strain to get rid of 500 litres of water with each flush. :huh:

Some cool pics from yesterdays storm

26f57809.jpg

c98f52df.jpg

The loo in our fancy hotel room in Atlanta was overflowing constantly... but of course, every time we called the maintenence people, it worked fine. :grumpy: We went through a lot of towels, though!
Must be a bit of a strain to get rid of 500 litres of water with each flush. :huh:

In Boston, I had a shower that overflowed and cleaning staff who didn't speak a word of English ... god, that was confusing.

This was our best/worst in over a decade.....freakin awesome shit!! Had to open all the windows on the sheltered side of the house too!!!! YEEEHAAA!!!
Wow. Is that to equalise the pressure or something so the windows don't all explode? Or have I been watching too many hurricane docos on TV...

Yes, but, have you seen us?
Aaah...

Hey guys. :wave:

Hey Serena! :hug:

Ack, my internet stalls for ten minutes and I get 4 pages behind...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom