Serena, Louisiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we made Australia look bad even in victory. That is the most they've ever scored against New Zealand! :lmao:

Let's just hope it was a fluke. If they win the whole tournament, I will vomit. :angry: Fuck you, Deans!

Take my hand and we'll fly

let's go to jupiter island

I still have a bit of a hard time believing that's SW. What, did he record that when he was 12 and high on helium?

One of the best on OTSOL, though.

Let's just hope it was a fluke. If they win the whole tournament, I will vomit. :angry: Fuck you, Deans!

New Zealand will win next week in Auckland. McCaw's back, plus we presumably won't end up a man down in the crucial first 10 minutes!

And Deans is a FUCKING TRAITOR.

All the sped up vocals on OTSOL are so WTF? worthy but at the same time, it's slowly starting to grow on me.

I probably should have consulted you prior to me buying that album. I should've asked if there were any PT albums that I ought to wait a bit before buying..

All the sped up vocals on OTSOL are so WTF? worthy but at the same time, it's slowly starting to grow on me.

I probably should have consulted you prior to me buying that album. I should've asked if there were any PT albums that I ought to wait a bit before buying..

:lol: Yeah, I still can't believe you picked up OTSOL of all albums. Then again, it's probably the one you were least likely to find in the Canadian backblocks, so handy to pick it up when you can.

What albums do you have?

What is it with teams winning but still looking like crap... Aust in the rubgy, Geelong in the AFL...

To be fair, Australia more looked like crap in a historical sense. They actually played pretty consistently well last night and deserved to win. New Zealand was the better team for the middle half, but when it mattered in the first 20 minutes, we were a man down, and when it mattered in the last 20 minutes, we went to sleep. Australia had the consistency and it won them the game. I just think it's hilarious that Australia's been playing games against New Zealand for 105 years and last night's 34 points is the most they've EVER put on the board in a single game. Meanwhile, New Zealand thinks nothing of dishing out 51-20 victories ...

(Incidentally, New Zealand's worst ever margin of defeat, 21 points, came in a 28-7 loss to Australia, the previous Aussie record score. God, we're good. Yes, I'm just going on about this to try to make myself feel better about last night. Don't mind me ...)

New Zealand will win next week in Auckland. McCaw's back, plus we presumably won't end up a man down in the crucial first 10 minutes!

And Deans is a FUCKING TRAITOR.

Christ, I hope so.

You know, we could have nabbed Deans when Jake White resigned, but we didn't...bah, affirmative action. :madspit:

Christ, I hope so.

You know, we could have nabbed Deans when Jake White resigned, but we didn't...bah, affirmative action. :madspit:

I'd rather you lot get Deans than the Wannabes. :madspit:

Though the NZRFU were fucking fools not to sack Henry and hire Deans. It's our own fucking fault he's gone offshore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom