Serena, Louisiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally don't care for that kind of thing. I suggest you use a little from each as needed to give the list a rise-and-fall effect, so it's not all segmented off into different parts.

That's what I was thinking myself. And I shouldn't say distinct. this is me we're talking about here. Mostly everything I listen to sounds the same :lol:

That's what I was thinking myself. And I shouldn't say distinct. this is me we're talking about here. Mostly everything I listen to sounds the same :lol:

ONE exception is if you use a two disc structure, or possibly, if you do go with the four section thing, I would suggest you also find some sort of lyrical concept to go along with it.

ONE exception is if you use a two disc structure, or possibly, if you do go with the four section thing, I would suggest you also find some sort of lyrical concept to go along with it.

As evidenced in the last two contests I participated in, I'm no good at that. I'm fine with picking songs. I'm fine with making them flow* and such. But making a THEME/CONCEPT...no I can't do that. I will be doing two discs though I know that.

As evidenced in the last two contests I participated in, I'm no good at that. I'm fine with picking songs. I'm fine with making them flow* and such. But making a THEME/CONCEPT...no I can't do that. I will be doing two discs though I know that.

Here's some advice a wise man once gave me:

You should be more objective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom