Serena, Louisiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does EVERY book have to be made into a movie?

Did anyone think that maybe just maybe its perfectly fine being just a book???

Every book, every comic book, everything... and there has to be at least TWO movies, either sequels (in which case it will be at least three), or re-make after re-make...

Every book, every comic book, everything... and there has to be at least TWO movies, either sequels (in which case it will be at least three), or re-make after re-make...

Its a good book not very popular and not a very popular writer.. But now all of a sudden theres a movie and everyone is adding her myspace... Ugh.. and the movie is gonna suck... I know it!

IMG_3732.jpg

THIS train is bound for glory, this train.

Actually it's only bound for the Redwood forest in California but I did ride it a couple weeks ago.

Oh, I'm Zooey, BTW :wave:

IMG_3732.jpg

THIS train is bound for glory, this train.

Actually it's only bound for the Redwood forest in California but I did ride it a couple weeks ago.

Oh, I'm Zooey, BTW :wave:

:drool: :drool:

Well, you've won my favour straight away. :wink:

Oh wait, that second vid....is that the one with the girl who can't play guitar AT ALL?! :lmao:

Oh god, that's too funny.

I love the shows where they pull up someone who can play REALLY WELL and they start to show up the band.

^^That was my intention - get in good with one of the big post-whores and I'm a shoe-in, right? :wink:

Holy shit, the thunder from the storm outside actually shook my window!

OH MY GOD! Someone call the cops! Brittany just came up here and beat me up FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON!

:sad:

Wow, Axver has trains in his signature? I was expecting a Beatles collage.

Yeah, I'm sure everybody's shocked.

Actually, the shocking thing is that one of the photos is from Frankston. Fuckin' FRANKSTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom