Serena, Louisiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anaconda05.jpg

IMG000048.jpg

The bunny is NOT amused

I took a picture of a train today for Axver..

Flying Scotsman.. was it Billy Connelly?
:lol: I love Billy Connolly... This X-Files movie should be interesting.

And there's this comedy bit of Mr Connolly's I have on a CD somewhere about aircraft toilets... :lmao:

Aah, toilet humour. :giggle:

yeah i pointed it out to axver a couple days ago, and talking to my dad, he said it adds up to LOTS N LOTS of money to finish the bloody thing! :madwife:
Yikes. I figured those weekly kit things would be a ripoff... :huh:
You could probably get a perfectly decent kit in a hobby shop for much less.

Hey Ax! Please save me from topics such as Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers

:yikes:

Why for the love of god are we talking about Hannah Montana? No idea who the Jonas Brothers are, though.

So, how familiar are you with Orphaned Land?

Is that like a Bono/Fly/Mirrorball Man/Macphisto thing?

Hey Ax! Speak of the devil.... :D

Well the basic idea of the show is that Hannah Montana is this famous pop singer, but in "real life" Her real name is Miley, and she goes to school like normal kids, and leads a normal life, most of the time. The idea of the duel identities being so that she could have a semblance of a normal childhood.

Then it got weird, because in REAL LIFE Miley Cyrus tours as Hannah Montana, and then she performs a set of songs as Miley Cyrus. And people refer to them as if they were DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

I'm going to try to finish putting the London pics on photobucket... I got halfway through them a month ago and no idea where I was up to. :der:
I hate that I have to put the pics up in reverse order for them to be in normal order on the site. Bah.

Well the basic idea of the show is that Hannah Montana is this famous pop singer, but in "real life" Her real name is Miley, and she goes to school like normal kids, and leads a normal life, most of the time. The idea of the duel identities being so that she could have a semblance of a normal childhood.

Then it got weird, because in REAL LIFE Miley Cyrus tours as Hannah Montana, and then she performs a set of songs as Miley Cyrus. And people refer to them as if they were DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

Crikey. So does she have a third, private-life identity now, or something? :scratch:

I love all the Orphaned Land songs that I have heard. Thee by the Father I pray, Norra El Norra, Oceanland.. there's likely more. Great band :up:

I promise you, you would not regret getting Mabool. One of the most original and creative metal albums I've heard.

That said, while Mabool is their best album, my personal favourite is actually Sahara. It's more straight-up death metal, though the Hebrew/Arabic style is still there of course. It just happens to have a few songs I adore, including my favourite Orphaned Land song, Ornaments Of Gold.

Crikey. So does she have a third, private-life identity now, or something? :scratch:

No she pretty much lives the celebrity life. Except, I feel bad for her, because they really do try to find out every snippet of scandalous ness they can dig up on her, and she's like only 15 or 16.

But Brittany's right (though I'm ashamed to admit I know this) the songs she writes as Miley are pretty good. The songs for the show Hannah Montana are obviously for the pre-teens that watch the show.

I'm going to try to finish putting the London pics on photobucket... I got halfway through them a month ago and no idea where I was up to. :der:
I hate that I have to put the pics up in reverse order for them to be in normal order on the site. Bah.

Heh, my one big problem with uploading my photos is that I've forgotten when I switched my camera from DST to standard time. I didn't bother to do it the day the times changed, oops, and I caption all my railway pictures with the date and time ...

And I've stopped using Photobucket because it's just such a pain now. I miss how simplistic and easy to use it was back around 2003-04. Now it's just weighed down with crap.

No she pretty much lives the celebrity life. Except, I feel bad for her, because they really do try to find out every snippet of scandalous ness they can dig up on her, and she's like only 15 or 16.

But Brittany's right (though I'm ashamed to admit I know this) the songs she writes as Miley are pretty good. The songs for the show Hannah Montana are obviously for the pre-teens that watch the show.

Shes 15... It was a big deal like yesterday cause she flipped off the paparzzi... I think Billy Ray raises her well though so she wont end up like another Britney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom