Serena, Louisiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh by the way, all that X-Files talk has made me go over to SurftheChannel and start trying to watch it all from the first episode.

I never got to watch the X-Files much. I was always interested in it, but even on reruns I never got to catch it very much. At one point I think I managed to watch most of the first season, but that was forever ago.

It's high time I remedied this, with the help of the internet :hyper:

My friend owns a DVD set that's just the episodes of the show that involve the main plot line of the series. He's letting me borrow them to catch up before the movie comes out, but I've been doing poorly at actually watching them. I got through the first four discs, then sorta, stopped. I wanna get back to it, just haven't felt inclined. And now the movies out so I'm all :scream:

there is spice girls :D

So I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want....

bcefec99.jpg

My friend owns a DVD set that's just the episodes of the show that involve the main plot line of the series. He's letting me borrow them to catch up before the movie comes out, but I've been doing poorly at actually watching them. I got through the first four discs, then sorta, stopped. I wanna get back to it, just haven't felt inclined. And now the movies out so I'm all :scream:
My X-files obsessed friend who saw the movie the other day said that it's fairly stand alone :shrug:
I haven't seen anybody agree with you!

And since Chass made it, who's shocked anyway?
Hey, I had to fit Thomas SOMEWHERE. There wasn't exactly a lot of room there.
:confused:

Sorry...I'm a n00b to this thread :reject:
Oh, I'm notoriously known for hitting on Ashley constantly :drool: ... and constantly being rejected :sad:

So who's doing the new thread and where are we going? Did you want to do one of those Irish locations, Ashley?

Oh, I'm notoriously known for hitting on Ashley constantly :drool: ... and constantly being rejected :sad:

I have no idea who Ashley is...but I guess that's a stalker thing :shrug: :wink:

Hey Weldy! :wave:

Don't worry, it's often a bit confusing around here.

It looks confusing...but at least there are familar faces :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom