Serena, Louisiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, well, it's quite an accomplishment, no? I don't even think I'll crack the 20,000 mark. :crack:

You say that now. Don't underestimate the postwhorehouse. :wink:

Almost half my posts have been made in here since February. Oddly enough, it's coincided with the most active social life I've ever had.

ooh, the buckhead area is awesome. it's also great if you love shopping, as there's two big shopping malls near each other. one of them is a bit too high end for me though, with stores like prada and gucci :yikes:
Crikey. Well, I'm not into shopping much, but I do wish I'd actually seen some of Atlanta while I was there. I was too busy being an uber:nerd: ...

Ahh, it's been so long since I've seen the Pilot.
I could probably describe a brief synopsis of each episode within the first two minutes of viewing. :laugh:
:cute: my mom said she hadn't seen this one in a while either.

she was starting to tell me some trivia which i already knew, probably because she's told me several times before :D

:cute: my mom said she hadn't seen this one in a while either.

she was starting to tell me some trivia which i already knew, probably because she's told me several times before :D

I've seen every episode. More than once.

<--- X-Files addict.

I've been watching since the Pilot first aired when I was about 6. Mind you when I was that young, there were a lot of moments I had to look away or pull the blanket over my head! :lol:

But isn't that you all the time?

I admit my baseline is quite nerdy, but this is mega super EXTRA nerdism. Like dressing up in cloaks in summer (in Atlanta!) and being in a parade with storm troopers and dragonriders and people dressed up as Harry Potter people and Star Trek people and so on and so forth... I'm sure I showed you all some photos at some point.

I admit my baseline is quite nerdy, but this is mega super EXTRA nerdism. Like dressing up in cloaks in summer (in Atlanta!) and being in a parade with storm troopers and dragonriders and people dressed up as Harry Potter people and Star Trek people and so on and so forth... I'm sure I showed you all some photos at some point.

I think I'll, uh, take my brand of nerdism and hide with it in a university library ...

(Also, why couldn't the storm troopers have killed all the Harry Potters? I'd pay to see that.)

Ian Thorpe is presenting a series of five celebrity biographies on the Bio channel which apparently inspire him.

You'll never guess who one of them is!

I've seen every episode. More than once.

<--- X-Files addict.

I've been watching since the Pilot first aired when I was about 6. Mind you when I was that young, there were a lot of moments I had to look away or pull the blanket over my head! :lol:
:cute: my mom's been a fan for just as long too.

she asked me to ask you what you think about the episode "home"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom