Serena, Louisiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing that came out of the computer explosion: I got the blown up computer's keyboard today, which is a significant upgrade from mine, which has loud, cumbersome keys. The only issue is that it cannot stand up because the little legs on the back are broken, but whatever. I can type at night without worrying about waking people up. Win.

Good thing that came out of the computer explosion: I got the blown up computer's keyboard today, which is a significant upgrade from mine, which has loud, cumbersome keys. The only issue is that it cannot stand up because the little legs on the back are broken, but whatever. I can type at night without worrying about waking people up. Win.

So that computer for real for real BLEW UP?

I never stand mine up on its little legs :hmm:

So that computer for real for real BLEW UP?
I blew up the power supply in my old one once. It went POP and a little puff of smoke came out the back.

IMG000044.jpg

Ben and Theodor :love:

Well last night, there was alot of discussion about pop music.

And not M's Pop Muzik.. more like Britney Spears and Avril Lavigne :barf:

I had to get outta there man :giggle:

My internet is really cantankerous tonight :madspit:

I dreamt I was on Survivor last night

and Jeff Probst was flying a helicopter, except he didn't know how to fly a helicopter.. so he crash landed near where our group was.. and had to survive with us. :giggle:

It was actually more appropriate to the name. More wilderness survival than outwit outlast outphenangle.

I just read Ax's confessions... :lol:

I think that makes him a postwhore at a whole different, and far more literal level. :up:

Hi Jen and Chass and Ashley and RB and phanan and Khan :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom