Senior Pranks - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-15-2005, 05:19 PM   #1
Acrobat

Local Time: 04:41 AM
Senior Pranks

Anyone pulled any?
Whatcha do?

Did you get caught?
Did you get to walk at graduation?

Old 06-15-2005, 05:53 PM   #2
Acrobat

One was done to our school on Monday but it wasn't really a prank. Some idiots decided to egg their own school and use spray paint everywhere

There's a rumor going around that the principal will flip if there are any more pranks so everyone's kinda scared to pull one even if it isn't vandalism

Old 06-15-2005, 06:04 PM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:41 AM
Our class did a bunch:

the week before school started, someone bleached "Seniors 2002" into the side of the hill in front of school

someone put tires around the flagpole, but security cut them off before anyone saw

my friend found a website where you can buy a pre-greased piglet for $40 so we were getting groups of 4 together to each pay $10 and buy a bunch of piglets, but then this dumb guy went to a farm auction and bought a full grown pig and let it go, but it just sat in the doorway all day

we have these PTA moms that would print little poems or inspirational sayings and tape them to the seniors' lockers for holidays or exams. someone printed something like this w/ some saying about being safe for graduation and instead of candy, there was a condom on the back

during the last week of class, a huge group of people TPed every teacher and staff member of our school (that's a LOT of people, folks!)
Old 06-15-2005, 06:12 PM   #4
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:41 AM
Some how "pranks" becomes vandalism very quickly. I guess destruction is easier than being creative and amusing.
Old 06-15-2005, 06:15 PM   #5
War Child

Local Time: 07:41 AM
We stole every for sale sign we could get our hands on and put them all on the front lawn of our rival school down the road.

Never heard a bad word from school staff. They thought it was hilarious. we kept waiting for the other school to get us, back but they never did.
Old 06-15-2005, 06:42 PM   #6
She's the One

Local Time: 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic

the week before school started, someone bleached "Seniors 2002" into the side of the hill in front of school
This one is great!
Old 06-15-2005, 06:52 PM   #7
Blue Crack Addict

When I was a junior I participated in a senior prank with my friends and got pinched by the 5-0s

I still did my worst for my own senior year
Old 06-15-2005, 07:31 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

there was a seniour prank at my school a couple years ago where they filled the pool with fish
Old 06-15-2005, 07:36 PM   #9
Blue Crack Addict

Didn't the chlorine kill them?
Old 06-15-2005, 07:42 PM   #10
ONE
love, blood, life

seniors, eh......

How about stealing someones dentures.

Or, or, or switching a toupe with a live animal!

Swapping AARP cards and confusing the pharmacist.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:55 PM   #11
Blue Crack Addict

I'm not a senior but we had a few senior pranks this year:

one was cute-they called it operation trading spaces (like the tv show) and they took 2 "well known" teachers classrooms and TOTALLY switched them around--they took out everything from the teachers desks to the papers on the bulletin boards and they made the classrooms look like the other. they did this at night (other school staff helped them) and videotaped the whole thing. when the teachers came to school the next morning they thought they were going insane they didn't know what was going on. then they showed the video on the school announcements that morning

another one they did (which was pretty stupid if you ask me) is they broke into the school at night and spray painted everything they could get their hands on. the whole floor in the courtyard, the walls of the buildings, the trashcans, benches, windows, everything and it all said like "seniors 05" and "seniors rule" and all that stuff. the school had to hire power washers to get the paint off. the principal threatened that if she didn't get a names of who did it she would cancel all the graduation parties. and if she ever found out she said she would have them charged with trespassing and vandalism which techincally she could because that's what they did.

another one was letting chickens loose in the hallway, funny but pointless.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:21 PM   #12
Acrobat

My class, well, a group of them anyways, is supposed to make a spider web of yarn in the quad and tie tampons everywhere then use salt to write "05" in the glass and put laundry soap in the sprinklers and move the dumsters in front of the parking lot gate
Old 06-15-2005, 08:45 PM   #13
War Child

We had a massive food fight, it involved breaking into the school with a stolen key and unscrewing the emergency light system, then cutting the lights during lunch.

Before the lights were cut two guys ran through the lunchroom in speedos (with masks covering their face) It was pitch dark and all hell broke loose. People brought big birthday cakes and such, it was great. Metallica's "Master of Puppets" was playing over the stereo. My job was to videotape the mayhem.

We had assemblys for a week straight and a few of the leaders of the pack got caught but luckily all were able to graduate. Pretty good for a small Christian school if you ask me!
Old 06-15-2005, 09:52 PM   #14
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

speedos, cake and Metallica... just perfect
Old 06-15-2005, 10:01 PM   #15
Refugee

Local Time: 11:41 AM
At our school a couple of years ago a bunch of people rounded up some homeless people they found at a shelter. They got about 20 homeless people and told them to go in the school, and the last one to get caught gets 150 dollars (students pitched in). So you ended up with 20 homeless people running around the school, hiding in classrooms, and running away from security guards who were chasing them.