Send me money!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Come on, you know you want to! You know I want you to as well!

I need money. Lots of money. I need to finance my extravagent lifestyle in the south of France. You can help me achieve my goal. Send money!

Don't worry, it's tax deductable! Penny for a poor bugger?

Isn't it illegal to request money from over the Internet people unless you're providing them a service?

bungee jumping is everywhere though. i had a friend do it and he reckons it is like what suicide would feel like.
:huh:

my sister did it, and just reckoned her heart was going to stop.

i say bugger that and get thrills some other way.

time to research some new zealand history

i've always wondered about new zealand
why is it called 'new' zealand, for instance.

anyway, i've found out that the original maori name for nz is Aotearoa, which means land of the long white cloud. it's made up of four islands (north, south, chatham and stewart). capital wellington. nz was originally part of nsw in australia but became a sepearte colony in 1840. in 1907 it became a dominion of great britain.

ah. here it is. the 'old' zealand is actually a dutch city called 'zealand'.

the wonders of the internet.

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:

you know my telephone number and my address...why havent i received them yet?

i dont need your phone number. i'm coming over to deliver it personally.

:sexywink:

yertle, i am probably beyond far from wrong here, but i think some dutch guy sailed around these parts a couple of years ago (a long arsed time ago, before settlement) and found us and them. that might have somethng to do with it. or i could just be wrong.

:wink:

Angela Harlem said:
yertle, i am probably beyond far from wrong here, but i think some dutch guy sailed around these parts a couple of years ago (a long arsed time ago, before settlement) and found us and them. that might have somethng to do with it. or i could just be wrong.

:wink:
yes, Mr. van Diemen
hence Van Diemen's Land

see, I know stuff

I'm fresh and clean and sparkly white.

I'm in my car cruisin' the town, listening to Lionel Ritchie's greatest hits.

smooth.

Back
Top Bottom