send me a goshdarn email, kids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey bear, I have a special chain email for you. If you pass it on to everyone you know, you will win a great cash prize.

If you don't... well, I don't have to tell you what will happen if you don't, do I?

Kieran McConville said:
Hey bear, I have a special chain email for you. If you pass it on to everyone you know, you will win a great cash prize.

If you don't... well, I don't have to tell you what will happen if you don't, do I?

let me guess. if i dont, i will have bad luck for five years, terrible sex for the rest of my life, and a vast array of std's?

Your addy has been successfully added to an exhausting array of trivial, tasteless and tacky site mailing lists. Enjoy!

Oh and the nekkid pics you've been sending out to those who email you are now on kazaa. :mac:

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
good. kazaa kills your computer, so if my deadly looks wont knock you dead, the program you used to get my pictures certainly will. :up:

:mad:

i tried loading kazaa on my puter once and all I got was a virus so i took it off and i don't use it any more :tsk: :down:

Back
Top Bottom