Select your weakness and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vivalapopedge said:
:sad: I can see you've all left to have a laugh at me :sad:

i'm actualliy conversing with sarah

but yes, we're laughing at you

mwahahahah :lol::laugh:

vivalapopedge said:
^:wink: I understand........it is a lame sn :huh:

hahaha, im just kiddin, I didn't laugh

my old sn is lamer anyways so it doesn't matter

LemonMacPhisto said:

Springsteen and Floyd for me tonight

I can't stop listening to Jungleland or The Gunner's Dream :ohmy:

:ohmy: Whoa, weirdness...I was listening to The Final Cut (album) earlier today, and The Gunner's Dream is one of my favourite songs on there. Beautiful and very powerful! :) Roger Waters is definitely one of my favourite songwriters. :yes:

(And for the record, John Lennon isn't. Don't kill me please! :reject: )

Cabcere said:

:ohmy: Whoa, weirdness...I was listening to The Final Cut (album) earlier today, and The Gunner's Dream is one of my favourite songs on there. Beautiful and very powerful! :) Roger Waters is definitely one of my favourite songwriters. :yes:

(And for the record, John Lennon isn't. Don't kill me please! :reject: )

have you seen The Final Cut shortfilm?

I can link you up if you want to

:D Hey viva! Sorry I haven't been here in a while...it's exam week here, ugh. :madspit: How have you been?

LemonMacPhisto said:

have you seen The Final Cut shortfilm?

I can link you up if you want to

:love: That would be amazing! I've heard about it, but have never seen it (and incidentally, I'm glad to find another TFC fan - I know a lot of people really don't like it, but I think it's pretty genius). :)

Cabcere said:

:love: That would be amazing! I've heard about it, but have never seen it (and incidentally, I'm glad to find another TFC fan - I know a lot of people really don't like it, but I think it's pretty genius). :)

http://www.pinkfloyd.co.uk/theFinalCut/index.html

The Final Cut is so vastly underrated it's not even funny

for me it's on the same level as Animals or higher of Floyd albums:

1) Dark Side of the Moon
2) The Wall
3) Animals
4) The Final Cut
5) Wish You Were Here
etc...

vivalapopedge said:
^:dancing: I've been good..........I found out crew starts at the end of March :hyper:

:) That's good to hear. My crew team is leaving for a week-long training trip on Saturday, but I'm not going 'cause my stupid back is still acting up. :| :sad: It works out OK though, because that means I get to go home for spring break and my mom's birthday, so that makes me happy. :)

vivalapopedge said:
I have to go :mad: :sad: I have to read 200 pages in To Kill A Mockingbird by Wednesday :uhoh:

:wave: :hug: :kiss: Bye all

see ya :wave:

it's a good book though :up:

one of the few school books I actually liked

Back
Top Bottom