Seinfeld DVD's for pre-order on Amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
it's funny because I was just thinking this today. I was watching a Seinfeld re-run and thought "If only they would release the DVD's. Whatare they waiting for?

I check amazon and there it is...The Seinfeld Box Set

(I have so much stuff to spend on it's scary..(GTA: San Andreas, Nirvana Box Set, NFS Underground 2, U2 ltd. Ed.) :ohmy:

check out the release date... coincide with anything? :wink:

Last edited:
Yes. U2 and Nirvana... Buffy a week earlier... Knights of the Old Republic two weeks later... too much. Money money money seinfeld :drool:

Too rich for my blood...I am currently scrimping and saving for a U2 iPod. :drool:

But, oh, how I love Seinfeld! I want it. :sad:

Man, the 23rd is far too popular of a day for releases :)

I've had this pre-ordered for a little while though, so I can't turn back now! I can't wait for it! I've seen every episode a billion times, but the bonus material is going to be very well worth the money.

Damn, these DVD's are really good. I borrowed one CD off of season 3 and it's so great.

I want to order the whole thing but it's pretty big right?

If I do order it I might send it to a friend's house over at the states so they can bring it with them when they come over.

Is the package really large when it's shipped? :huh: (I mean the deluxe 3 seasons edition ;) )

Back
Top Bottom