See where the best animal rights work is done

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DebbieSG

Refugee
Go here, and look at the places where People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has their headquarter offices:

http://www.peta.org/about/contact.html

It's a nice choice of countries to base helping poor, uneatable animals, isn't it? So why isn't there an office in Canada? Surely they want to protect their DOGS from asian killings, or their HORSES from asian killings, or their LEMURS from lion attacks, isn't it the COW that is HOLY in India?? why do they persecute our fine cattle industry, here in the States?? YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!

signed, the "Vegetable Liberation Front" of Berkeley, CA (where vegetarians everywhere are up in arms about the plight of carrots, a form of fauna that is often put on salads)

:|

clueless people! who is willing to really check out the site and make some of their own, possibly informative conclusions?

come on, college-educated people...you must be out there somewhere, poking in academic books...try the new wave, surfing to actual environmental/human rights/world concern organizations! Come on, you can do IT! Yay, looking at popular concerns! Yay, Greenpeace! Yay, Amnesty International! Go TEAM! Ra, cheers, ra, chicken feed! SAVE OUR FOWL! (ha ha :))

GO MV, the only CIA invented institution for adolescents West of the Continental Divide! Go Mustangs! Beat San Ramon! Boo, green and yellow! boo, wolves! boo, silly suburbanites! Clueless, i tell you, clueless!

Okay, I guess if not having the slightest idea of what you're talking about makes me clueless, than I am indeed clueless.

DebbieSG said:
clueless people! who is willing to really check out the site and make some of their own, possibly informative conclusions?

come on, college-educated people...you must be out there somewhere, poking in academic books...try the new wave, surfing to actual environmental/human rights/world concern organizations! Come on, you can do IT! Yay, looking at popular concerns! Yay, Greenpeace! Yay, Amnesty International! Go TEAM! Ra, cheers, ra, chicken feed! SAVE OUR FOWL! (ha ha :))

GO MV, the only CIA invented institution for adolescents West of the Continental Divide! Go Mustangs! Beat San Ramon! Boo, green and yellow! boo, wolves! boo, silly suburbanites! Clueless, i tell you, clueless!

I'm not so sure cluelessness is the problem here, Debbie.

Sometimes, vague and random wording confuses people - I truly don't think it's a case of cluelessness here. Lets not patronize each other - and instead, practice a little patience.

you know what debbie, you are not the same person that you used to be. i just read that other thread of yours. if you still have my email address and you have the time, email me and tell me whats going on.

Back
Top Bottom