See me, Hear me, Touch me, Heal me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pinball Wizard

Refugee
The time has come to unite under common banner, to support our ailing friend. For a while now his moniker hasn't been active, and his joystick has gone limp in anticipation of a return to vitality.

u2popmofo, a scholar, a sage, a xenophobic nymphomaniac... we're all familiar with his traits. He has suffered for this lifestyle. Delivering unintentional comedy at all hours to the company he entertains, and even maintaining courage through times of mundanity. However, the constant nag of threads with no hilarious nor inspirational content has gotten to him. A condition of no laughing matter... in fact, a condition of no laughing at all.

A few months ago the haha's stopped altogether. The silence only echoed in the depths of his perverse unsatisfied heart. Where were the pangs of innuendo and jest? Who out there would answer his call for mentertainment? None.

The forum prescribed doses of polls and bad medicine, but nothing could calm the stone-faced sensation. Will anyone rise to the challenge? Grant a chance for this terminal impatient.

He's just looking for the Cure.

:sexywink:

Won't you make him laugh again?!

they're in a state of shock from the return of his eminence.

u2popmofo is a great guy.......FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!

Instead of making him laugh, why doesnt he make us laugh for once? I've heard funnier things come out my butt than what comes out the thing he calls a face! His jokes are as stale as my doggie biscuits, Cujo knows what I'm talking about!

Oh, I kid, I kid. Yes, I will try to make him laugh. Here is a little joke for him: You live in Utah.

Oh yes! How do you like that for a joke?! I find it hilarious myself, but that's just me.

A pun is the sign of the quick-witted and small minded.

An ass in the face is worth two in the neighbour's bush.

Great lines said by a great man.

~plimpton.

how i've missed you to mansluts!

A haiku for their return:

cujo and mofo
do they think they're fooling us?
"friends" don't share man thongs

MONTECORE AND ROY

By Steve Martin

"Why'd you do it, sweetie? After all these years? I'm the one who played with you, took care of you, snuggled and fed you. And yes, I suppose, clothed you. But our natures were there on stage hanging out, my soft neck and your sharp teeth. Remember sweetie, the night I introduced you? It was your first time on stage, I said. The audience shivered with apprehension. The next night I introduced you with the same line and the audience shivered again, so we kept it in. Just between you me and Siegfried. We're magicians: we fool the audience for their own pleasure."

"I knew somehow it was coming; it wasn't to be bred out of you. You told me so in the Secret Garden. But I wanted to believe that I had reached you. And I loved you so much it was convenient to think that you
wouldn't turn."

"I would like to vanish you one more time, wave my hand with illusory power, us working together, boy and beast. Seconds later to reappear on the other side of the stage, you in the box with the light and the smoke, you far on the other side of the stage, though not near Siegfried, near me. Don't take him, Montecore, take me, because I'm the one who played with you, took care of you, snuggled and fed you."

Original Link

i've lost any ability i may have once had to entertain, let alone mentertain mansluts of their high...whateverness.

abscess makes the

see? cannot crack joke. shall be banished. so that's why you guys don't talk to me anymore.

UTAH.gif

Back
Top Bottom