Secret Santa...What did you get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
I got......

PIC-patron-silver.jpg

Lucky!!! I'm having tequila envy right now :drool: :lol:

I'm the only employee so we really can't do secret Santa :grumpy:

We decided to skip secret santa this year. Instead, we adopted 5 families that needed stuff for the holidays. I think we raised a few thousand (there's about 200+ at my company). We were able to buy all of the items that each person in all 5 families requested! :up: I thought that was a much better idea than buying someone candy, and other crap they don't need, for 5 days.

arw9797 said:
We decided to skip secret santa this year. Instead, we adopted 5 families that needed stuff for the holidays. I think we raised a few thousand (there's about 200+ at my company). We were able to buy all of the items that each person in all 5 families requested! :up: I thought that was a much better idea than buying someone candy, and other crap they don't need, for 5 days.

:up:

love_u2_adam said:
i got a lot:lol:

8625915.jpg

this is the most expensive thing i have ever got from some one:|30$

and 10 bucks to this place:drool:
secondcup.gif

i had two secret Santa's:giggle:

i also got 2 boxes of chocolates from random peeps!!!!
Second Cup rocks my socks.

I got a History of the Pittsburgh Steelers DVD. Pretty happy with it, but, it was made in 2005 so no Super Bowl stuff from last season. Thankfully, I have a separate DVD for that. :)

We also adopt families, through our parent company, which I am happy about.

In the office secret santa exchange, I got some wonderful cucumber-mint spa products. In the weeks leading up to the big exchange, my secret santa decorated my office for christmas.

We have a secret Santa at my church, the 13 year old girl I chose asked for only one CD-one. And she didn't even specify any particular one. That really got to me.

I got her a couple and a flavored lip balm set and a stuffed animal.

Back
Top Bottom