secret santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
explain to me how this is gonna work.

now, i'm not talking about anything real here. this is all make believe. nothing on the internet is real, folks, so let's keep that in mind.

lets DO THE SECRET SANTA. let's do him good and proper, if you know what i mean.

but how? i'm not sure. all i know is that we should, whatever it is that we should be doing.

so stop asking questions, and start giving me some answers.

wait a minute!

that was my confetti, lemon. wanna know how i know? cause i got an MAIl masausuagje from s_g.!

Word to your mother. But you can still have one of these as consolation:

sausage-links.jpg

maybe it wasnt confetti- twas one of those special little pieces of paper that pack quite a wallop.

hmmm...i was involved in a secret santa plot one time at this bank i worked at ...where our customers couldnt be called customers ( it was a credit union) they had to be called members...
alot of the members acted like members too...not useful ones either.

anyway.....i gave really nice gifts to my receiver ...a nice box of candy one day and a brand new lovely tree ornament ...and then somethin else i dunno what...but the person who gave gifts to me ( which turned out to be my boss!) I SWEAR.....gave me something used
she gave me this snowman thing that had seashells on it...I just KNEW it was a discard!
DAMMIT@!

I already spent $20 bucks on someone at work I don't even like, so I'm out this time around. Unless you want a re-gifted candle. I've got plenty of those.

zoom.....ill never tell

did ya even get a tree this year...if not the ornament can be hung upon any rear view mirror , its complimentsthe BRAND NEW CAR I got for ya!!!!

alll that means is its the same colour blue as that matchbox car...

hmmmmmmmm.........

Kieran , i can think of worse things to say but i curbed myself....right then and there

idont expect to be well thought of i just dont wanna be despised
hee hee...so i tink i should edit myself..from mentioning othe r stuff

Last edited:
i demand it, carrie.

kieran, im gonna fish like a semen inside your ocean of pants.

Back
Top Bottom