Secret Machines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeartlandGirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Anyone else like this band?

I saw their single "Sad and Lonely" on Subterranean (on MTV2) a while back and made a mental note. Last Sunday night I saw their single "Nowhere Again" on Subterranean and made a bigger mental note. They seem to be a pretty solid three-piece. Good songs.

The ever resourceful mofo found that you can stream their album, Now Here is Nowhere, here:

Secret Machines album

I'm listening to it right now. Impressive so far. :up: For those wanting to check them out, I'd definitely recommend the two singles. I also liked "You Are Chains," which is a change of pace from the singles.

Yeah, I quite like both of the singles :up:

I liked some of the other songs when I streamed the album the other day, but none of the titles really stood out enough to remember them. Anyways, they're not bad.

Yeah, I'm definitely hooked on the singles. I cant decide which one I like more, both are quite different from each other. I'm rocking out to them right now as I type.

I need to check that stream out again so I can try to remember which other songs I liked. May be worth picking up that album sometime :up:

Back
Top Bottom