seasons greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
O.K. (and read through it before you move it...)

Just got back from Midnight Mass (mind you, haven't set foot in a church since a wedding in May) and felt like I needed to post.

The pastor had a sermon that fit pretty well here. I felt like what eh was saying embodied what "OUR" favorite band (U2) is all about.

- please continue to read -

He talked about how Jesus was sent by God (not sure if this is in my beliefs right now - but that is not the importat part) to tell us that we are here to MAKE GREATNESS HAPPEN.

What does this mean? We are to build bridges, mend fences, tear down walls built between us, tear away at differences - more or less do good and CREATE PEACE.

I thought about what he was saying, and thought about the work Bono has done - educating people about politcal imprisonments, AIDS in Africa and Third World poverty. Bono embodies what the Pastor said Jesus was sent to tell us to do.

Now, onto a local (inteference) problem. I have seen a lot of bickering and silly disagreements and misunderstandings here at Interference. After the sermon, I thought "Why are there so many spitful attitudes towards people on a board where the one common theme is a band that spreads the word of peace?"

So, during this holiday season (look at it as a New Year's Resolution starting early) - I want to apologize for any wrong doings I may have caused - and forgive others. I hope all of the members of Interference can join me in this!

Lets try to live more like our favorite band - and forgive and make this world better by breaking down those barriers, looking at people from the inside out - instead of the outside in.

ONE
Interference!

Back
Top Bottom