Season 11 of South Park starts in 2 days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
and apparently the first episode is going to be controversial

South Park returns March 7 for an 11th season on Comedy Central, and though we don't need to tell you that creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone still deliver after all these years, the fact that EW has dubbed their premiere our "Must Watch of the Week" — without actually knowing what it's about — does kinda say it.

What speaks even louder: Neither the duo nor the network will be revealing the plot of the episode before it debuts, period. "If it got out what it was," Parker says, "someone would try to stop us from doing it before it got on the air." Impending controversy? Hooray!

cant wait :dancing:

I am hoping for a good Anna Nicole and/or Britney episode.

11 years, wow. You know, if they had aged them, think what funny teens and loser young adults they could have made them turn out to be!

- They're not planning on touching the Anna Nicole Smith media frenzy. For now.
Parker: "It's not to say it's not gonna end up in week 4 or 5, but so far, we just don't really have a take on it. Like things have happened in this off season that we really did get worked up about, and the Anna Nicole thing is like, we really just don't care."
EW: "So what worked you up?"
Parker: "Oh, you'll see." [Laughter] "Oh boy, you'll see."

I'm glad South Park's been on for 11 seasons. I'm also glad that they're holding off on Anna Nicole Smith for a little while, but when they pull the trigger on that gag, I'm sure it's going to be awesome. I couldn't stand her when she was alive and her death has been nothing but absurd.

Blame Canada!

The smartest comedy on television returns for an 11th season. Fucking awesome. Can't wait to see what they come up with this year.

Apparently they changed their minds! They have revealed the new South Park Episode airing this Wednesday at 10:00pm ET!

The title of the Episode is : 1101 - “With Apologies to Jesse Jackson”

Mini description: The “ NR ” bomb hits South Park and Cartman fights has midget.

Hmmm, Michael Richards anyone?

:hyper: I can't wait for the show to air tonite, it's going to be an excellent 11th season from the looks of previews. Amazing it's lasted this long, but I :heart: it!

Excellent way to start off the season.

Micheal Richards
Cartman fighting a midget
Brilliant racial satire
More mentions of the word "******" than a Dave Chapele skit
Skeeter

:up:

r1022covnews.jpg

I know I havent watched for a while but where the hell is Kenny??
Did he actually die for real or something? :huh:

Maybe it was because I was all drugged up on cold meds last night, but I swear when I was watching a repeat last night Chef's voice sounded really strange.

Did they replace Issac Hayes' voice with another actor after the whole thing that went down between them, or what? This was an episode that occured long before the entire Scientology thing, which is why I'm wondering.

Damn, I can't wait to get that Rolling Stone! :laugh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Maybe it was because I was all drugged up on cold meds last night, but I swear when I was watching a repeat last night Chef's voice sounded really strange.

Did they replace Issac Hayes' voice with another actor after the whole thing that went down between them, or what? This was an episode that occured long before the entire Scientology thing, which is why I'm wondering.

The episode where he was killed used past snippets of Isaac Hayes' voice, so it's pretty weird then. Did it sound all choppy?

Of course, voices of animated characters change a lot. Watch an episode of the Simpsons from one of the first two seasons, then a recent episode. The difference is unreal.

An all-new "South Park" premieres on Wednesday, March 14 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

Butters' dad does what any good father would do if he believed his son was bi-curious in an all-new "South Park" entitled, "Cartman Sucks," premiering on Wednesday, March 14 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

When another one of Cartman's practical jokes puts Butters in a compromising position, his dad is determined to "straighten him out." While Butters is at a special camp trying to "pray the gay away," Cartman realizes the joke is on him.

oh man i have a feeling this will be good

The picture at the end was pretty classic. The close up of Cartmans face, eyes looking into the camera, smile, and then the greatest part....the THUMBS UP.

Getting Butters to open his mouth for a surprise was great as well. Show can push the boundries, but it's extremely funny in doing so.

Back
Top Bottom